Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2005 6:29:50 PM EDT
A number of years ago, I lost one of my favorite t-shirts.  It was a shirt from my last infantry platoon, with the unit designation across the back, and the company insignia on the front.  I've been wondering if it is feasible to replicate it and make a new one without completely breaking the bank.

Any places on-line, that you can email the graphics to and they print it and ship it?  

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:33:17 PM EDT
[#1]
customink.com

my wife has shirts made up for lots of stuff, kids partys etc.  They will do any quantity you want, of course scaled fees based on quantity.  They will do the artwork, or submit your own online, fast turnaround.  We have never been dissapointed.  Good quality tees also.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:33:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks fish!

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:38:58 PM EDT
[#3]

here is a pic with 2 of my boys wearing navy blue customink shirts that were made for 2 different b-day parties  The one on the left is graphics and text.

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:45:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey fish,

How much for the women?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:47:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Hey fish,

How much for the women?

With or without the kids?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:51:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice - and great-looking family!!  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top