Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2003 11:25:47 AM EDT
Just inventoried my collection guns/scopes and high cap mags $35,000.00.  This doesn't count ammo/tools/cases/sand bags etc.  Is there a cure or will I just have to live with this for the rest of my life.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 11:30:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Your stuck with it.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 11:32:47 AM EDT
[#2]
OK
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 12:01:46 PM EDT
[#3]
why would you want to cure it?
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 12:07:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Just take two high capacity magazines, & call your gun dealer in the morning....
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 12:25:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 12:34:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Just inventoried my collection guns/scopes and high cap mags $35,000.00.  This doesn't count ammo/tools/cases/sand bags etc.  Is there a cure or will I just have to live with this for the rest of my life.
View Quote

How long have you had this so-called "problem" [:D]

The GF and I just started last August and we have nearly $15,000 in guns & scopes, not counting all the other stuff.  I can see adding another few thousand to it and that will be all until we get out of the DPRK.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 12:40:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Is there a cure ?

No , you're screwed...

I tell myself that someday I will get my collection settled and will not need anything else ....yeah right

t
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 12:41:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Started in 88 when I came to live in the States, kinda slowed down since I got married.  Took on three stepchildren and had my own little boy,  kinda put a dampner on stuff.  Still I buy a few box's of ammo every pay day.  Now I've a massive double door wall locker full of ammo.  This is a true disease, but I love it so.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 12:57:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Pluck, it is a life long problem.  I would say that death is the only cure, but we know better.  "from my cold dead hands"!!!!  Just think of it as a life time investment into your families welfare and security.  When they do pry them from your cold dead hands, it will be something to pass on to your children.  Be proud of your collection and living where you can have such a collection.

BTW, where did you originally come from and where in GA?  I am in GA all the time.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 7:11:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Came over from England, I live in Kennesaw.  North West of Atlanta.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 8:43:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top