Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2003 8:55:44 AM EDT
I'm not complaining, God knows someone would lose their minds if I was. I'm just mentioning that it took over 13 minutes for me to pull up GD and make this post. My typing and submitting aside. My modem is much faster than a T1. Every other web site is fine for me. I only mention this because I don't know if there is any other way for the staff to know that the site is slow unless someone says something. Well, that's all I have to say, and if I'm the only one then it's not really a problem.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 9:06:56 AM EDT
[#1]
It's actually really nice and fast for me today - in constrast to the past week where I've had more trouble.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 9:18:59 AM EDT
[#2]
A better question is 'Is this site NOT slow for anyone?'...

:(
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 9:27:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, this is the first time in a week where the site doesn't seem slow to me.

<------ At least I have my picture back now.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 9:35:31 AM EDT
[#4]
today not so bad

last night i gave up after a wait of 6 min+ per page.

mike
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 10:04:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Not sure , but have heard that GoatBoy put a program in so the site would be fast if you had a post count over 2000. Just a rumor I heard.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 10:18:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Not sure , but have heard that GoatBoy put a program in so the site would be fast if you had a post count over 2000. Just a rumor I heard.

it ain't working

mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top