[#1]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:23:44 PM EDT
[#2]
yes
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:24:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Of course.

But UFO's are real too.

(UFO - Unidentified Flying Object - if you see it and don't know what it is, it is a UFO)
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:27:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Firstly the whole premise is bull. The Bermuda Triangle is a geographical description of a place nothing more.

There are quite a few places around the globe in which more ships have vanished without a trace, off the Southern Coast of Alaska for one.

Up until the last 25 years more planes disappeared annually on average in the Rocky and Appalachian Mountains than in the Bermuda Triangle.

The Bermuda Triangle hysteria is made up of stories to scare the uninformed nothing more, just BULLSH*T.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:27:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Sure its a real place, just as California is a real place and the boil on my ass is a real place.  As to if weird stuff really happens there, dunno.
(there is really no boil on my ass, ill post pics to prove it )
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:29:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:31:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
(there is really no boil on my ass, ill post pics to prove it )

Please don't - I believe you.

Please, no pics!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:33:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Its obviously an alien base under the Atlantic that surfaces occassionally to resupply its human produce.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:33:16 PM EDT
[#9]
A lot of men go in and never come back.....opps  wrong bermuda triangle
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:38:46 PM EDT
[#10]
It's definitely a real place, but that doesn't mean that anything really weird is going on there.  

It's like UFO's, are UFO's real?  Of course they are real, any unidentified flying object is a real UFO, but that doesn't mean it's a flying saucer or a vehicle from another planet or galaxy, it only means it's unidentified!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top