Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2004 8:52:46 PM EDT

Thought those were illegal in the capitol?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:54:21 PM EDT
[#1]
They are...
for the little people.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:55:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Pols do this shit all the time.  Remember, they are part of the "Elite Ruling Class" and those pesky laws that would send the rest of us to pound-you-in-the-ass Federal prison just get overlooked for the "greater good" of them making whatever lie of the day they are pushing.

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:55:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
feinstein.senate.gov/images/df-assault-weapon.jpg

Thought those were illegal in the capitol?

Nope, that's a MAC, not a 'real gun'....

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:55:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Wish some ATF JBT's would show up and drag her dumbass to the county women's lockup for the night!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:56:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Either that is a machinegun, or a SBR'd semi.

Either way, it's NFA or it's illegal.

ARRRGHHHHH
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:56:17 PM EDT
[#6]
So it's not illegal for her to handle one even at a press conference?

CRC
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:56:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd hit that.
NOT!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:56:55 PM EDT
[#8]
ISN'T THAT HER CONCEAL CARRY

Los Angeles Police chief is a fucking liar.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:59:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Yep, that's a MAC 10/11 right?

Remember prominent anti-gunner Ted Kennedy's body guards also carried, which is illegal in Wash. DC.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:00:21 PM EDT
[#10]
I think they had an UZI and it was seized.

CRC
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:00:28 PM EDT
[#11]
I'd hit it
With a mac truck, then a club, and a lead pipe, and a rock and what ever else I could find!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:00:38 PM EDT
[#12]
What I want to know is: WHERE DID SHE GET IT?

1) Some Democrat owns one?
2) Some police department lent it to her for political purposes?
3) SHE owns it?

ANY of these open up some REAL issues, if you ask me...
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:01:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Prolly a police supplied prop but what I want to know is it legal for her to even touch it?

CRC
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:02:26 PM EDT
[#14]
FBI or ATF let her it hold the siezed Mac for the show.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:03:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Probably selected from an evidence locker or the FBI arms room.  
Feinstein - "I need something evil looking for my press conference.  Something with cop-killer      bullets and more thrusts per squeeze."
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:05:07 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
What I want to know is: WHERE DID SHE GET IT?

1) Some Democrat owns one?
2) Some police department lent it to her for political purposes?
3) SHE owns it?

ANY of these open up some REAL issues, if you ask me...

Seriously...I was thinking the exact same thing...I bet that she gets them from a local police training center. My instructor had a collection like you wouldn't believe that was all owned by the county.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:06:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Shouldn't she be arrested for illegally possessing a pistol in DC?

I'm serious.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:10:17 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Shouldn't she be arrested for illegally possessing a pistol in DC?

I'm serious.

That'd be hella cool but I bet if any cop even tried he'd lose his job.
"All men are created equal except some are more equal than others"
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:12:27 PM EDT
[#19]
I know that that is not registered in her name.

Now LE/GOVT can posses that gun but not her.

I doubt they could loan it to her like they did.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:14:46 PM EDT
[#20]
So, what we're saying here is that an EVIL and DANGEROUS piece of hardware is being removed from the elite who now how to handle it and handed to a politician for the express purpose of making a political point (which is, itself, a lie)?

Yeah, I know. It'll NEVER be asked...
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:21:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Wonder if I should make a stink out this?

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:22:04 PM EDT
[#22]
This antigun bitch:

Has a conceled weapons licence.

Bought her son a hunting rifle, there was some problem with him buying it, so she bought it AKA straw man purchase.

edited to add - the law doesn't apply to the well conected and powerful.  Ask her friend Teddy!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:24:39 PM EDT
[#23]
The straw purchase was allegedly Sarah Brady.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:25:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Feinswine ditched her CCW years ago.

CRC
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:25:53 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Polsand cops do this shit all the time.  Remember, they are part of the "Elite Ruling Class" and those pesky laws that would send the rest of us to pound-you-in-the-ass Federal prison just get overlooked for the "greater good" of them making whatever lie of the day they are pushing.

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:31:38 PM EDT
[#26]
CRC:  She had a CCW when she felt she needed it.  She "ditched" it for political reasons.  She'd get one in a heartbeat if she felt she needed one again.  She's the height of hypocrisy.  She's also an old woman who shouldn't be allowed to dictate our self-defense rights and how we, as a country, should guard against tyranny.

How our country let these old woman types gain control of the gun debate is beyond me.  Thank God their reign of terror is ending.  We should never let the "sheep" philosophy rule the day.  It will result in our demise.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:36:04 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Polsand cops do this shit all the time.  Remember, they are part of the "Elite Ruling Class" and those pesky laws that would send the rest of us to pound-you-in-the-ass Federal prison just get overlooked for the "greater good" of them making whatever lie of the day they are pushing.

GOOD CATCH!

I forgot that LAPD Chief Bratton (speaking of a cop that just put his dick in the hornets nest tonight) had one of his people show up at the LA City Council meeting with an M82A1 where they were banning .50 cals!

www.barrettrifles.com/news/ltr_bratton.htm
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:45:23 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

GOOD CATCH!

I forgot that LAPD Chief Bratton (speaking of a cop that just put his dick in the hornets nest tonight) had one of his people show up at the LA City Council meeting with an M82A1 where they were banning .50 cals!

www.barrettrifles.com/news/ltr_bratton.htm

I soooooooo wish I had the money to throw down on a .50 from Barret on principle alone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top