Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2009 9:52:41 AM EDT

The story doesn't say how old the girl is.

Link

Riverview man shaves daughter's head as punishment
Reported by: Daniel Champagne
Email: [email protected]
Last Update: 1:27 pm

RIVERVIEW, FL –– A Riverview man landed in jail after punishing his daughter.

According to an arrest report, 34-year-old Jose Ajpacaja-Ajiataz beat his daughter with a belt, then shaved off her hair.

Hillsborough deputies say Ajpacaja-Ajiataz was mad because his daughter took jewelry from Wal-Mart without paying for it and used a Game Boy without permission.

The punishment allegedly started on Friday, when Ajpacaja-Ajiataz used the belt on his daughter. The next day, he shaved her hair off.

The reports says Ajpacaja-Ajiataz admitted to the shaving, but denied that he hit the girl.

Ajpacaja-Ajiataz was arrested Wednesday night on charges of mental and physical child abuse and he remains in the Hillsborough County Jail.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:56:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Probably,

I mean it's not like she slept with the Germans
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:58:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe cruel and unusual punishment.    
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:00:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Bald chicks are sexy

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:00:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Nope, clippers are buzzing every day at the mens jail. Stealing has consequences.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:01:41 AM EDT
[#5]
The Government knows all and controls all.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:02:08 AM EDT
[#6]

Do you want your daughter to turn into one of these?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:02:13 AM EDT
[#7]
I have way more problem with him beating her than I do with him shaving her head.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:03:41 AM EDT
[#8]
I wouldn't do it, but I don't see how it would be considered abuse.  My spanks have done the job just fine.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:04:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:04:36 AM EDT
[#10]
I think the charge is for the beating.  But throw the shaving in too, why not?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:05:46 AM EDT
[#11]
5 bucks says she never steals again.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:06:26 AM EDT
[#12]
She is a thief, cutting her hair off should be the least of her punishments.

I'd bet this was just the latest thing of a string of bad behavior and Dad had enough.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:11:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Shaving the hair was to much.
To put her father in jail , thats not right either.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:33:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'd bet this was just the latest thing of a string of bad behavior and Dad had enough.

My thoughts exactly.  She stole this jewelry from Wal-Mart, but had she stolen it from the wrong person she could have gotten an object lesson in real world consequences far worse than having her head shaved.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:37:16 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My thoughts exactly. She stole this jewelry from Wal-Mart, but had she stolen it from the wrong person she could have gotten an object lesson in real world consequences far worse than having her head shaved.

Agreed.

Personally, I think the world would be a better place if we whipped and shaved thieves instead of tossing them in jail with MORE OF THEIR FRIENDS so they can hang out together for months or years at a time.

With exceptions, I think prisons are a ridiculous idea. Commit crime?  Pay in money, pain and humiliation and then get youself straight.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:39:53 AM EDT
[#16]
I spank my kid, Ive used a belt. who the hell are you to tell me how I should raise my kid.
No one ever put my parents in jail for any ass whoopin I got.
Shaveing the head, who the fuck cares hair grows back, I think thats an awsome punishment..
I had my head shaved against my will in BOOT. no one went to jail for that.

This is bullshit plain and simple.

unless he beat that kid to within an inch of her life, step off and let the parent be the parent.

ETA  kinda reminds me of the parent that took his teen daughters door off the hinges, removed all her stuff except the matress and a microwave and what she needed for homework.
bought her 5 pairs of kahki pants and 5 blue shirsts, no dinner with the family no tv no PC no phone etc  She tried to get the cops involved and have him arrested, judge said to damn bad straighten up
Food, shelter, school, clothing if your kids an asshole thats all you have to provide.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:44:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

But this is unacceptable!!  This is a Woman's America:  THERE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ANY CONSEQUENCES OF ANY KIND FOR WOMEN!!!

That father deserves to rot in jail forever.  Hell, let's be good Feminists and just execute him.  

[/sarcasm]

(I agree with fxntime 100%.)
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:45:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I spank my kid, Ive used a belt. who the hell are you to tell me how I should raise my kid.
No one ever put my parents in jail for any ass whoopin I got.
Shaveing the head, who the fuck cares hair grows back, I think thats an awsome punishment..
I had my head shaved against my will in BOOT. no one went to jail for that.

This is bullshit plain and simple.

unless he beat that kid to within an inch of her life, step off and let the parent be the parent.

ETA  kinda reminds me of the parent that took his teen daughters door off the hinges, removed all her stuff except the matress and a microwave and what she needed for homework.
bought her 5 pairs of kahki pants and 5 blue shirsts, no dinner with the family no tv no PC no phone etc  She tried to get the cops involved and have him arrested, judge said to damn bad straighten up
Food, shelter, school, clothing if your kids an asshole thats all you have to provide.

Havent you heard? The government knows how to raise your child better than you do.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:46:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I have way more problem with him beating her than I do with him shaving her head.

This.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top