Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2009 4:40:32 PM EDT
I see some half-and-half and the like but all the regular is in those "pouches" in giant bags. Gross.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 4:52:36 PM EDT
[#1]
It's possible to get anything you want in the 2 liter (a little over half a gallon) waxed cartons...
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:00:39 PM EDT
[#2]
They sell milk in bags ?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:12:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, if you can find the specialized brothel.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:13:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
They sell milk in bags ?

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:25:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
They sell milk in bags ?

Yes and it's complete shit to use, which is why I buy only cartons...
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:30:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah you can probably buy it but its priced up the butt.  Dairy is a major Canadian government subsidy, I think.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 10:02:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Doesn't that stuff go bad when you guys just leave the bag open in a pitcher in the fridge? Milk is a odor absorber.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 10:04:56 PM EDT
[#8]
I justbought two 4 liter jusgs of 2% a couple hours ago, as well as a hlaf liter of chocolate milk in a jug, I could have also bought up to 2 liter cartons
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 10:19:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I justbought two 4 liter jusgs of 2% a couple hours ago, as well as a hlaf liter of chocolate milk in a jug, I could have also bought up to 2 liter cartons

Are you in Canada?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 10:44:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Yes, but you have to obtain a special "milk possesion and aquisition" licence.  Once you fill out the paperwork and go through the background check its pretty easy.  You also have to obtain a special "permission to transport milk and related dairy" paper to get it from the store to your house.  You see, we cant just be giving milk in jugs to anyone, who knows what they might be doing with it.  Its in the public interest to regulate the sale and possesion of dairy up here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top