Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2005 6:11:33 AM EDT

I've noticed in the local Target store that there are quite a few decent looking womenz working the registers there.  They're not the Swedish bikini team or anything, but compared side by side to WalMart cashiers, Target comes out WAY ahead.

Is it like this all over, or just in my store?

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:12:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep.  Good number of hotties.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:12:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Walmart seems to have mostly skanks for cashiers.

It's like they import them from Maine or something.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:13:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Seems some here, only problem in Target I cant find anything I want
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:13:25 AM EDT
[#4]
You forget walmart caters to the lowest possible common denominator.  Target does not.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:25:01 AM EDT
[#5]
We don't have a Target, but you are right, they are pretty bad looking at both of our Walmarts.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:28:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes, I agree... Target sell the same cheap Chinese crap as WalMart, but the employees are way hotter, the store is nicely perfumed and the clientel are more upmarket (not 100+Lbs overweight, don't smell, no weeping facial sores).
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:28:55 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Walmart seems to have mostly skanks for cashiers.

It's like they import them from Maine or something.

[Homer] It's funny 'casue it's true. [/Homer]

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:30:17 AM EDT
[#8]
try bill millers.  holy shit!  everytime i go there, i see a staff primarily composed of incredibly hot girls.  only problem is that most aren't legal...
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:30:45 AM EDT
[#9]
From what I've seen, yes.

Again, not uber hottie, but,
yeah.

Hotter than WalMart.

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:31:38 AM EDT
[#10]
You are correct sir. And the population of mindless cows who pay no attention to where they are walking is lower at target too.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:31:41 AM EDT
[#11]
It's just you.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:34:27 AM EDT
[#12]
i've foresaken walmart in favor of target and publix based purely on the ass.

i've made it through a whole grocery run without seeing one babe that wasn't hittable.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:36:33 AM EDT
[#13]
If you are ever in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL go to the Target and the Publix there. More Milfs and young hotties than any other stores I have ever been to. I guess being surrounded by multi-million dollar houses accounts for that.  
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:39:05 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I've noticed in the local Target store that there are quite a few decent looking womenz working the registers there.  They're not the Swedish bikini team or anything, but compared side by side to WalMart cashiers, Target comes out WAY ahead.

Is it like this all over, or just in my store?

The Targets in the Miami area better looking (pun intended, it just came out that way, really )

Now if they would only start selling WWB for all calibers!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:40:16 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
i've foresaken walmart in favor of target and publix based purely on the ass.

i've made it through a whole grocery run without seeing one babe that wasn't hittable.

Oh hell yeah!  I forgot about Publix.

The customer service hottie at the one in Gulf Breeze last year
I met doing hurricane relief was smmmmm-okein'.

Her little firends weren't bad either
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top