Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2004 8:10:03 PM EDT
It seems that these are the only countries that are committed to defeating terror, while the rest of the world either supports it directly or indirectly.  Could these be the allied forces in WWIII?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:11:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not too sure about Russia.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:13:51 PM EDT
[#2]
It already is, most people just don't realize it yet.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:15:40 PM EDT
[#3]
There are other countries that will pony up and side with the US. S. Korea, Poland, Baltic states.  There are a lot of closet supporters.  Even China has problems with their muslims.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:17:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
There are other countries that will pony up and side with the US. S. Korea, Poland, Baltic states.  There are a lot of closet supporters.  Even China has problems with their muslims.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:19:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Pretty much, but include Poland. I saw somewhere that there was  a possible muslim threat to the Black Madonna..... that woudl unleash a fury of pissed off Poles the islamists would wish they had never seen.

I know it seems far fetched, but if Chine continues to see soem of teh problems it ha seen from muslims in its far reaches they may also become an ally.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:19:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, the United States and Russia are pretty much in the same boat when it comes to muslim terrorists--they hate both nations, and both nations have the balls to take them out.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:20:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you.

we knew we could count on the Dutch!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:22:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Not to mention they make damn good 30-06 ammo.  I am getting 1 moa with that stuff out of a brand new VAR barrel.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:26:37 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you.

we knew we could count on the Dutch!

DOH!  
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:34:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Australia. the russians would have to start some serious ass kicking as well as supporting us in Iraq for me to count them as on 'our side'
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:34:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Deffinetly starting to look that way.  We might not all be working closely together, but it looks like we are it.   There will be alot of smaller contries, but I think you nailed the big ones.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:35:17 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
the russians would have to start some serious ass kicking as well as supporting us in Iraq for me to count them as on 'our side'

What he said.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:43:29 PM EDT
[#13]
... Need to include Australia, Poland, Singapore (Indonesia), Neatherlands, South Africa, Canada, Italy, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Belgium, Greece, Bulgaria, Denmark, Geaorgia, Kazakhstan, United Arab Emirates, Thailand & Philippines in that list
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:44:28 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
the russians would have to start some serious ass kicking as well as supporting us in Iraq for me to count them as on 'our side'

What he said.

The Russians have been kicking muslim ass for years. We financed the Taliban and gave them Stingers to beat the Russkies a while back in case you forget. Back then, we were supporting the Muslims fighting our mutual enemy the Russians.
The Russians are way ahead of us kicking Muslim ass. They have been dealing shit in Chechnya for years.
I dont understand why we arent getting together on this shit except if its old trust issues.
Dont think for a minute the Russians dont kick muslim ass.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:44:53 PM EDT
[#15]
russia is not our friend

we will go at it sometime in the next 20 years
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:52:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Basically, it will be the entire free, civilized world against the islamic cockroaches.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:54:37 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
... Need to include Australia, Poland, Singapore (Indonesia), Neatherlands, South Africa, Canada, Italy, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Belgium, Greece, Bulgaria, Denmark, Geaorgia, Kazakhstan, United Arab Emirates, Thailand & Philippines in that list

You beat me to it.  Add in South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, India and I'm sure others.

BTW, why is Indonesia in ()?  They are a seperate country from Singapore.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:57:23 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
It seems that these are the only countries that are committed to defeating terror, while the rest of the world either supports it directly or indirectly.  Could these be the allied forces in WWIII?

Change Russia to 'Former USSR', and add in Jappan & the ROK, and you've about got it... Also, a good part of Britain's ex-empire (Canada, Australia, India, the Pakis, Iraq)... Some more that I've missed...

It's not going to be religeous (will you drop this 'muslims vs worl holy war' allready, that's too simplistic), it's going to be economic...

There is alot more behind the terror problem than religeon, it's a defensive maneuver by a specific group of dicators...

However, the 'real' conflict will be US vs China or US vs EU. After we deal with the ME dictators and minimalize terror without the pointless pork-fixated 'holy war' many of you advocate, the next threat will be a good old fashioned cash bash...

It will eventually be a 3-way world, with EU and China attempting to do what the USSR could not -> marginalize US.

Think about it...
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:00:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Go back and read a transcript of Bush's last State of the Union address.  Do not gloss over the Coalition of the Willing section.  It's a long list and those guys are good friends of ours.

It's pretty much a given the Australia and many of the East Asian countries are with us.  They have problems with Islamists and want to see them stopped as much, if not more, than we do.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:00:27 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
russia is not our friend

By the time Russia is ready to have a go at the US, they will have changed so much that they will be the US's friend.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:00:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Russia will not go in here with guns blazing because thats what the tangos want. Its a lose lose situation.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:05:04 PM EDT
[#22]
No.  Russia will one day attack Israel.  It may have something to with oil.  Maybe in the near future, Israel will control most of the Middle East's oil supply??  Watch for a lasting peace between the Palestinians and Israeis.  That is when you know the end is near.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:08:05 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
No.  Russia will one day attack Israel.  It may have something to with oil.  Maybe in the near future, Israel will control most of the Middle East's oil supply??  Watch for a lasting peace between the Palestinians and Israeis.  That is when you know the end is near.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:28:00 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's making a Book of Revelations reference.  Do a web search on the Magog Invasion.  Basicly some "hunish" country attacks Israel with nukes, but every single missle is a dud.  Israel uses the unexploded nukes as fuel for the next 5 years or some such.

It's either the prelude to or an opening act to the Tribulation (you know, the antichrist, number of the beast, second coming of Christ thing).  I actually don't fully undserstand it, but I haven't studied it in depth.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:02:06 PM EDT
[#25]
By avengeusa

russia is not our friend

What is your reasoning? That is what we kept saying at the end of WWII and it did not happen. During the Cold War we had much more reason to expect an conflict. Since the end of the Cold War we have slowly warmed up to each other. I'm sure the level of cooperation on the Islam problem that we see is like the tip an iceberg. Sure anything is possible, but I would  say it is unlikely. I'm with you with Israel though.

By Winston Wolf

I would agree with you except for those striked. They are mainly former USSR provinces with Islamic majorities. I think they will stand on the sideline for most part, although they might offer passive support as in airspace and landing strips for logistics in return for money since they are pretty poor countries. Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, and Kazakhstan recieved flak from their population for helping us out in Afghanistan. Sort of in the way Pakistan is helping us to a degree without majority of population's support. I like the quote from Zell Miller, he is Georgia's favorite Republican that is not Republican .

By Captainpooby

The Russians are way ahead of us kicking Muslim ass. They have been dealing shit in Chechnya for years.
I dont understand why we arent getting together on this shit except if its old trust issues.
Dont think for a minute the Russians dont kick muslim ass.

I agree with the old trust issues and egotistical politics.

By the The Neutral Observer

By the time Russia is ready to have a go at the US, they will have changed so much that they will be the US's friend.

I agree, give the growing relationship between the United States and Russia  time. It has only bee ~15years since the USSR fell apart. Before that is was seventy some odd years of communism and before that 1200 odd years of fuedal systems and aristocricies.

By AZSherman1

No. Russia will one day attack Israel. It may have something to with oil. Maybe in the near future, Israel will control most of the Middle East's oil supply?? Watch for a lasting peace between the Palestinians and Israeis. That is when you know the end is near.

I'm sorry my AR15.com brother I can't follow you on this one. Build me a long bridge of supporting facts to help me even consider this opinion.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:18:59 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

By AZSherman1

No. Russia will one day attack Israel. It may have something to with oil. Maybe in the near future, Israel will control most of the Middle East's oil supply?? Watch for a lasting peace between the Palestinians and Israeis. That is when you know the end is near.

I'm sorry my AR15.com brother I can't follow you on this one. Build me a long bridge of supporting facts to help me even consider this opinion.

Matthew, see my post above yours.  I think that's where AZSherman1 is coming from.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 12:34:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Cross Israel off the list, realistically it isn't defendable in the short run, and I doubt that the US really wants to send it's kids there to fight a definitely losing cause.  Go back when it's over and re-establish the State.

Uzbekistan, Azarbaijan, basically all the Stans will be on the wrong side, Indonesia, Malaysia also will go the wrong way in the beginning, Singapore is insignificant, and has it's own problems in that it is mostly Chinese in a Malayan Moslem part of the world.

China will try and re-establish it's former perceived hegemony from the glory days, in other words most of eastern Asia, including Siberia, central Asian countries, southeast Asia, Korean Peninsula, and try for Japan.

Europe and Russia and the Americas, Australia and New Zealand will be on the other side.  Russia will basically shrink to geographically European boundaries.

3 basic  groups, the Christian countries, the Moslem Countries and the Chinese  Empire.  Northern and Central Africa will be written off except for those areas that have valuable resources (Niger - Uranium, etc)  The rest of the world will have other things to do than to fight over a continent being depopulated by Aids and resultant famines.  South Africa will side with the West

Aint gonna be pretty.    

Can it be prevented?  Need to have leadership that will prevent the Moslem world from becoming radicalized and expansive, and put China back into bounds (Not Kerry and his ilk)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top