Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2002 9:26:22 AM EDT
My wife's 28 birthday is coming up and I've thought about getting her a new watch.  I've heard that it's bad luck but I can find no info pertaining to on the internet.  Can you guys and gals out there help me out?  Or if you have any other suggestions for a gift.  I'm on a real tight budget because we are looking to buy a house soon, so I need something under a hundred bucks.  
Thanks, Sydwaiz
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 1:54:33 PM EDT
[#1]
It's not bad luck unless you are perpetually late.  Go to worldofwatches.com they have a great selection and the lowest prices I have found on any watch.  They have a feature that lets you focus your search by price catagory.  Good luck!http://www.worldofwatches.com/information.asp?sn=
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 2:03:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Has your wife said she wanted a watch? I'm about her same age and I personally would rather have a necklace, ring,or earings of some sort. You can always find beautiful jewelry at reasonable prices. You just have to shop around. But if your set on a watch, I say who cares about superstitions and just do it.
                              Mrs. Superdav
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 2:06:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Not at all. I give all my ladies watches!

As Green stated, check out World of Watches or Bernardwatch.com.

Link Posted: 3/6/2002 2:43:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes,if you get it from Target, KMart or Walmart.
have plastic parts, or cost under $100.

:p
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 3:54:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top