Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2011 9:58:38 AM EDT
I have a friend that asked me whether or not he could ship a preban Chinese drum to a guy in Mass.  I have been looking online and can't find a definitive answer.  I have seen posts from google searching that say it is okay, then other posts say it is only ok the recipient has a certain license.  Lastly, I saw that some companies such as Midway won't do it for some reason, either too much hassle, not understanding the state's laws, or some sort of "agreement" with the state not to.

I am frigging confused, anybody here want to help a brother out?
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 10:00:15 AM EDT
[#1]
if it's a pre-94 mag, then yes you can ship to them. The buyer must have a class A license for pre-ban pistol or rifle mags, or a class B for pre-ban rifle mags but no pre-ban pistol mags.

many companies don't ship anything (ammo, preban mags, etc) to MA simply because it's a hassle to understand the laws and the AG enjoys threatening companies with legal action even though no laws are broken.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top