Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2011 9:58:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/1/2011 9:59:18 AM EDT by Wespe]
I have a friend that asked me whether or not he could ship a preban Chinese drum to a guy in Mass. I have been looking online and can't find a definitive answer. I have seen posts from google searching that say it is okay, then other posts say it is only ok the recipient has a certain license. Lastly, I saw that some companies such as Midway won't do it for some reason, either too much hassle, not understanding the state's laws, or some sort of "agreement" with the state not to.

I am frigging confused, anybody here want to help a brother out?
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 10:00:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/1/2011 10:01:07 AM EDT by SevenMMmag]
if it's a pre-94 mag, then yes you can ship to them. The buyer must have a class A license for pre-ban pistol or rifle mags, or a class B for pre-ban rifle mags but no pre-ban pistol mags.

many companies don't ship anything (ammo, preban mags, etc) to MA simply because it's a hassle to understand the laws and the AG enjoys threatening companies with legal action even though no laws are broken.
Top Top