Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2004 5:09:11 AM EDT
www.electoral-vote.com

I checked it this morning and Bush is up 327 to 211. This is awsome, I just hope it's accurate. I'm having a hard time letting myself believe it, because I don't want to get my hopes up if he loses.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:14:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Unless something really crazy happens between now and November, Bush will win this election.  It won't be a tight one either.

More and more people are seeing everyday that Kerry and his group are incompetent, back-stabbing, flip-flopping, lying, senseless bafoons who are NO GOOD for our country and especially no good for the war on terror and our domestic security.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:15:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Personally, I believe it's pretty accurate, but it ain't over until the horizontally challenged female belts out a showtune.

Don't let this lull you into a false sense of security--Bush is winning, but not by the landslide we're hoping for.  Continue talking to (converting) as many people as you can about the treasonous acts sKerry has committed and why he is the wrong choice for a strong America!  Above all else, GET OUT AND VOTE and encourage others to do the same!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:19:04 AM EDT
[#3]
yesterday NH was slightly for bush with a total of 331 and today it looks to have swung back the other way twords kerry.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:25:30 AM EDT
[#4]
The site is obviously leaning towards Bush, so you have to keep that in mind when looking at the data.  Also some of the data is more than a week old, so it's not exactly realtime data on the whole country.  It's not perfect but it will give you the general idea.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:27:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Alright, South Carolina, what's with the pink stuff?  

Lucy, you got some splainin' to do!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:38:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Well, if accurate, it keeps getting better. Bush is up more now than he was a week ago on this same map. Man, I hope this trend continues.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:42:36 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The site is obviously leaning towards Bush, so you have to keep that in mind when looking at the data.  Also some of the data is more than a week old, so it's not exactly realtime data on the whole country.  It's not perfect but it will give you the general idea.

Since he uses the latest results from several major pollsters, I don't think any other state-by-state poll compilation will have more up-to-date data.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:42:44 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

The webmaster of that site is an admitted Kerry supporter. He takes polls from all souces and plugs them into a database that generates the map. No one is polling states that are a "lock" for either candidate so some data is going to be old.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:44:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:53:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Anyone notice how most of the states in blue are also the ones that are most at risk for a terrorist strike?

www.electoral-vote.com/sep/sep20.png
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:55:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:59:24 PM EDT
[#12]
I tend to think it’s accurate.

Note though that the electoral numbers are very deceptive, Bush isn’t nearly as far ahead as those numbers might imply.

It has occurred to me in my more cynical moments that the admittedly pro-Kerry webmaster might be trying to lull Republicans into a sense of security while energizing Democrats.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top