Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2004 6:33:43 PM EDT
I'm PISSED all over again!

ESPECIALLY since they keep interviewing that Jamie Gorrelick BITCH!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:34:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I was.  I just rolled over to Motrcycle Mania on Discovery.  Were gonna get plenty O' 9-11 in the coming days.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:19:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Parts of this thing may as well have been written by the DNC.....
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:22:51 PM EDT
[#3]
That's what I was thinking as well, but they also spanked Clinton pretty hard.  Basically they said that Cole was an act of war and his response was nothing.

I still don't know how "victim's wife" somehow makes her an expert on anything about what should have done.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:24:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I do like how they are emphasising that you HAVE to go abroad to take care of these assholes unlike the "we need to stay out of other countries" bullshit you hear from the DNC monkeys.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:25:09 PM EDT
[#5]
No, but I watched the PBS special again and can't understand why I feel the same way I do today as I did 3 years ago.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:25:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Just makes your blood want to boil.

Badredfish
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:27:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I still don't know how "victim's wife" somehow makes her an expert on anything about what should have done.

Ain't that the truth!

I guess since my mother died of breast cancer, I now have the credibility to be a surgeon!

They mentioned Clinton's problems for 30 seconds. They've spent 15 minutes hammering Bush and Rice, citing Clark, Gorrelick, and Ben-Veniste, ALL of whome have been proven to have been playing politics with the commission.

This shit really pisses me off. Instead of addressing what really happened and getting fixes in place, this committee turned into a worthless political sham. As if combining all our intelligence services under one person is going to help. NEWSFLASH: THAT"S WHAT THE DCI ALREADY IS!

Oy.....
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:33:48 PM EDT
[#8]
HOW THE HELL WERE 911 OPERATORS SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT A STAIRWELL IN TOWER #2 WAS CLEAR?

This bitch is REALLY beginning to piss me off. G**-damned Monday-morning quarterback....
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:36:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
HOW THE HELL WERE 911 OPERATORS SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT A STAIRWELL IN TOWER #2 WAS CLEAR?

This bitch is REALLY beginning to piss me off. G**-damned Monday-morning quarterback....

Yeah.  Last I heard they weren't issued crystal balls.  Wankers.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:41:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Oh, I see!

The INS guy in Orlando gets praised for throwing out the 20th hijacker when he tried to get into the country. What tool did he use?

PROFILING!

Go figure!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:44:20 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

we've already established that.  She's a "victims wife" and therefor omnicient.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:45:32 PM EDT
[#12]
The really sad thing about all this is that it was truly a comedy of errors.

Amazing what hindsight reveals........... too late....
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:17:49 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm just surprised the World War Two network is running something that didn't involve the US single-handedly whupping the Nazis, ("Hey guys, we can just run this same B&W reel 5 times, with different background music.  Nobody'll notice.") with a brief appearance by our special guests, the Brits.  

Not at all surprised that it's a load of crap though.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:19:42 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Not at all surprised that it's a load of crap though.

Not entirely, mind you, but the crap they DO sling is of a particularly smelly kind.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top