Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2005 7:38:11 PM EDT
I just wanted to bring it to peoples attention here, since I think a few might have forgotten that the area hardest hit was the Gulf Coast of Mississippi.  Also I just wanted to rant a little.

I turn on the tv here at college and all I see is New Orleans..  It's New Orleans this and New Orleans that.  So, in order to even see the damage done to my state I have to do a little searching on the internet and find local newspaper sites.  The destruction seen there is unbelievable.  It is seriouisly catastrophic.  But, just as it slips the minds of the media it seems to slip by some of you guys too who are too concerned with the police brutality in New Orleans.  Guess it's just an easy bash some LEO fun.  Well, have a reality check and pay attention to the countless lives that have been destroyed because people on the MS Gulf Coast have lost virtually everything.

Why don't some of you guys settle down with this New Orleans crap, step back, and look at the some of the pictures from the Gulf Coast.

MS Gulf Coast Pictures
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:42:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes i am.  The same thing is being said over and over again.  We know they need help.  I has been long enough that if you have not helped yet you will not.   Every other post in here is about this.  I can't wait to see some of the supporters of the 20,000 posts about this so far.  My $0.02.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top