Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2003 4:16:58 PM EDT
I am very glad to see this semester come to an end. I have been working myself to death while taking 16 credits and volunteering in an elementary school. I am glad to see it go. I just finished with my last paper, and I will turn it in tomorrow.

How was your semester?
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 4:20:10 PM EDT
[#1]
semester?

i'd give my left nut to be back in the easy life of college

enjoy it while you can ... soon you'll be stuck in cubicle hell with the rest of us
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 4:21:37 PM EDT
[#2]
finished today!

now i am going to work more hours and buy shooting supplies so i can shoot on xmas.

Link Posted: 12/10/2003 4:27:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
semester?

i'd give my left nut to be back in the easy life of college

enjoy it while you can ... soon you'll be stuck in cubicle hell with the rest of us
View Quote

For the average college kid yes. For me no.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 4:30:57 PM EDT
[#4]
i'll be glad on Tuesday of next week, that's when i take my last final......for the semester [:O]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 4:34:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Russian test Friday (last test, but counts the same as the other 5, one gets dropped). Then a final Tuesday and a final Wednesday. Then I'm home.

Then I work until January when I come back. The company I work for in the summer offered me my job during break. I'm gonna buy gear for my AK. Mags, ammo, a vest, etc.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 4:41:40 PM EDT
[#6]
it ended today. (last final)
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 4:44:03 PM EDT
[#7]
I dont get out till next friday...
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 4:47:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Why don't one of you "I got done this week" people come over to my place and grade 75 research papers, write a final, and then grade 75 of those.  The end of the semester sucks swampwater for me, until grades are in.  In a mere two weeks I will have enough free time to go shooting again :(.

shooter
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 4:49:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Why don't one of you "I got done this week" people come over to my place and grade 75 research papers, write a final, and then grade 75 of those.  The end of the semester sucks swampwater for me, until grades are in.  In a mere two weeks I will have enough free time to go shooting again :(.

shooter
View Quote

I'd do it for ammo, but you live all the way across the US.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 4:57:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

shooter
View Quote

if the subject is statistics i'll do it for $36 an hour
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 4:59:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Try sitting in your office till nine tonight figuring out if your company will make payroll in January.

End of the semester...ha! Enjoy it while you can. Wait until you hit "The Real World". [:p]

No really, That came across a bit harsh, sorry but it's been a brutal month.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 6:29:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Im glad!
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 8:01:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Shit-It's finals week over here, 2 tests this week 1 tommorrow and one following......and What am i doing? I'm yacking it up with you guys![;D]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 8:10:05 PM EDT
[#14]
yep, it's been finals week. finaly got around to beating allied assault, have 2 tests tomorrow.  then that's it.  tomorrow night is a cigar party in Middle TN, then it's home to blow through some of that ammo i've been stockpiling.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 8:11:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Finished my first semester of Graduate school Monday at 9:15pm. It was kicking my ass, and I'm not looking forward to next semester.

But, C'est la vie où j'ai choisi...

And I'm looking forward even less to making to the "real world". I had a nibble and it left a bad after-taste.

Jonathan
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 8:14:43 PM EDT
[#16]
I took 19 hours, and also worked 12 hours a week. I'm damned happy its over.

Although I fear next semester won't be any better.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 8:25:49 PM EDT
[#17]
final day of classes for me is tuesday. Got one more Final tommrow in history 101. Already did my presintaion in Rel.200 (Religion in popular Culture) but if you watch show up to watch the rest of the presentations I get Extra credit.  
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 10:47:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

It will only get worse from there trust me.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 10:53:56 AM EDT
[#19]
My last final, anthropology is weds.  I only took 12 hours, but work 70 hours a week.  Last night I got 7 hours of sleep.  That's the most in five months.  The break will not be long enough.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 12:08:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

It will only get worse from there trust me.
View Quote

thanks for the upbeat outlook! [:p]
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 12:35:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Try sitting in your office till nine tonight figuring out if your company will make payroll in January.

End of the semester...ha! Enjoy it while you can. Wait until you hit "The Real World".

No really, That came across a bit harsh, sorry but it's been a brutal month.

I'm here doing that. 2 employees $200 in the business account, $4,000 in recieveable, getting ready to move, bachelors degree and looking for part time job...

and I still wouldn't go back to college [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top