Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/2/2005 7:04:53 AM EDT

Tagline: 1997. New York city is now a maximum security prison. Breaking out is impossible. Breaking in is insane.

Plot Outline: In 1997, when the US President crashes into Manhattan, now a giant max. security prison, a convicted bank robber is sent in for a rescue.

Bush is about to fly over again and look at everything.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:10:32 AM EDT

Originally Posted By mjohn3006:
ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/27/48/01m.jpg

Tagline: 1997. New York city is now a maximum security prison. Breaking out is impossible. Breaking in is insane.

Plot Outline: In 1997, when the US President crashes into Manhattan, now a giant max. security prison, a convicted bank robber is sent in for a rescue.

I'm not advocating this in any way. I really don't want things to get worse. But...

All we need to complete that senario would be for his plane to get shot down with a golden bb from one of the looters below. I imagine that Air Force 1 would be a big target and would get some homey lots of props for shooting down the man.

Talk about a shit storm if that happened!!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:42:13 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Hmanjr:

Originally Posted By mjohn3006:
ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/27/48/01m.jpg

I'm not advocating this in any way. I really don't want things to get worse. But...

All we need to complete that senario would be for his plane to get shot down with a golden bb from one of the looters below. I imagine that Air Force 1 would be a big target and would get some homey lots of props for shooting down the man.

Talk about a shit storm if that happened!!!

Thats exactly what I was thinking.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:50:56 AM EDT
Wonder if the private security firms are arriving onsite as more of a prepositioning measure than a relief effort?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:51:03 AM EDT
I think the Secret Service can hold out until help arrives.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:05:08 AM EDT
Ha. HE's the Duke of New Orleans...A-Number One...

We were just discussing this last night. I wonder what would have happened here in S FL if the hurricane came in here a bit stronger???

SnF
Top Top