Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2004 6:15:31 AM EDT
All of the suddeen, the last four-five days I have been getting emails from "BeetleBrest."  Don't know who that could be, so I just delete them without opening.

I rarely get spam, so I thought it might be a worm or a virus.

Anybody know......

Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 6:18:52 AM EDT
[#1]
www.Outdoorsunlimited.net is something you NEED to get.  The ISPmaster runs a tight ship over there.  I get none of those virus-laden emails, and I get very little spam.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 9:28:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I see your point....

But right now, I am getting, quite literally, ONE piece of Spam per day.  No pop-ups, etc.....

Very few people can claim that.  That's why, if I don't know the sender, it gets deleted right then.  Also why I am afraid to change my service, or email acct.......

Thanks though......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top