Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2016 4:12:32 PM EDT
Saw a thread closed today and "support of criminal activity" was the given reason. If guns are outlawed- as it looks increasingly likely in certain jurisdictions, Can we still talk about "boating accidents"?

I mean, that's support for NON COMPLIANCE! Or will "Turn them in Mr. and Mrs. America" be the site motto?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:13:37 PM EDT
[#1]
This will turn into a forum about single shot 22's and clay shooting.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:17:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

While gay.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:24:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Saw a thread closed today and "support of criminal activity" was the given reason. If guns are outlawed- as it looks increasingly likely in certain jurisdictions, Can we still talk about "boating accidents"?

I mean, that's support for NON COMPLIANCE! Or will "Turn them in Mr. and Mrs. America" be the site motto?
View Quote

If frogs had wings....
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:26:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If frogs had wings....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If frogs had wings....

Have you seen the latest proposals in California?  What do you think will happen in New York now that they lost one of their houses in state gov't?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:34:01 PM EDT
[#5]

We all criminals now.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:36:30 PM EDT
[#6]
No more than the fish antibx discussions in the SF.

Some illegal discussions are more equal than others.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:42:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Better start stocking up now. Will be panic town when Hillary is president before the ban by the Dem senate and congress.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:43:18 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't own any guns except a Daisy Red Ryder I keep by the back door.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:45:55 PM EDT
[#9]
I'll do whatever I want with my guns.  They're my private property.   If sinking them to the bottom of a lake is what I want to do then so be it
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:46:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:48:10 PM EDT
[#11]
I thought being a member or even visiting a pro-gun board was considered a hate crime these days

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:54:28 PM EDT
[#12]
If someone states they have lost something in a boating accident, who am I to question the validity of that statement?  I am not the internet police, and will not conduct an investigation.

And sometimes my fish do get ill from time to time..... the info and support here have helped tremendously.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:56:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Unlawful or ridiculous laws should be ignored. There's a quote from one of the founders (I think) that sums it up better, but that's pretty much my feelings on it.

Just because some faggot that is out of touch with reality thinks I should do something, doesn't remotely prove to me that I should. I'm pretty much done with this shit and my level of care for laws and who thinks what is at an all time low.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:58:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I thought being a member or even visiting a pro-gun board was considered a hate crime these days

View Quote

It is.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:59:47 PM EDT
[#15]
The thread Will is complaining about is one where some posters were expressing either support for or claimed they didn't condemn Breivik for his massacre in Norway.

It's locked now
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:59:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Have you seen the latest proposals in California?  What do you think will happen in New York now that they lost one of their houses in state gov't?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If frogs had wings....

When I say "I will not comply" It IS a COC violation. There is no other way around it because if or when those laws pass in CA I will NOT comply.

Go ahead and report me.

ETA: The button should be right underneath............................... here

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:06:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The thread Will is complaining about is one where some posters were expressing either support for or claimed they didn't condemn Breivik for his massacre in Norway.

It's locked now
View Quote

True. But completely irrelevant as usual. Either a thing is support for illegality and therefore Verboten or it is not. That is the point of discussion.

Breivik can rot in Hell. Don't care one way or another.The man is of no consequence-----the idea of non compliance with patently unconstitutional "edicts" is no longer academic and theoretical for many of us.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:33:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

When I say "I will not comply" It IS a COC violation. There is no other way around it because if or when those laws pass in CA I will NOT comply.

Go ahead and report me.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If frogs had wings....

Go ahead and report me.

how many tries did that take?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:42:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If frogs had wings....

Go ahead and report me.

Its still off on my screen, cant find the report button
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:45:11 PM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:49:50 PM EDT
[#21]
I need to learn to scoober dive

I'LL HAVE ALL THE GUNSSSSSSSSS
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:52:56 PM EDT
[#22]
i lost all my boats in a gun accident.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:56:41 PM EDT
[#23]
some crimes are more equal than others, arfcitizen

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:08:30 PM EDT
[#24]

ETA:
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:23:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If frogs had wings....

Go ahead and report me.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:38:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Just don't mention the weed.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:24:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
some crimes are more equal than others, arfcitizen

View Quote

I believe that was the subject of the Two Minutes Of Hate a few weeks ago...
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:34:53 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I'll do whatever I want with my guns.  They're my private property.   If sinking them to the bottom of a lake is what I want to do then so be it
View Quote

People thought that way about slaves at one time......and you see what the Feds did about that!
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:40:04 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

People thought that way about slaves at one time......and you see what the Feds did about that!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Point taken, but owning slaves wasn't a right enumerated in the Constitution.

They can have my gunz...as soon as they suck them out of the end of my dick.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:42:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

site owners/staff are just watching their legal ass most likely

that said, Im disappointed to hear of this news.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:43:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure Chuck Schumer would get right on that for you......
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:45:33 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
While gay.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

While gay.
What, we have to learn to suck dick now? Christ, that's worst than a tranny in my restroom...

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:50:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
What, we have to learn to suck dick now? Christ, that's worst than a tranny in my restroom...  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

While gay.

Such is  the future of this country. Talk, talk, talk.....Just as the ancient Greeks did, and the Romans, even the Muslims during the end days of the Caliphate....talk, talk, talk oh so "civilized"........lose more rights, lose your country, lose your life........the Pseudo Intellectuals around here will remind you that ONLY TALKING is an acceptable means of dispute resolution in our Brave New World.........talk yourself right onto the fucking train cars.....There are times when debate is no longer the answer. You either defend your rights or dig your hole and kneel......
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:54:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Everybody knows the whole boating accident thing is a euphemism for hiding your guns. Of course, it's not what you know; it's what you can prove.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:58:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Everybody knows the whole boating accident thing is a euphemism for hiding your guns. Of course, it's not what you know; it's what you can prove.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

That's my point exactly. "Everybody knows".......That being the case, the mere suggestion would appear to be Verboten....
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 10:43:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh... freed 'em, lied to 'em, bought them back with the nanny state, and re-enslaved them?

I think I did a research paper on this once, but it was in the boat with my guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top