Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 1/16/2006 7:41:07 PM EDT
I haven't been able to connect since re-installing last week. Anyone have the inside scoop?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:42:03 PM EDT
nope. works fine.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:42:14 PM EDT
I'm nervous to use that service...

Even worried about limewire, but not as much.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:43:57 PM EDT
The Kazaa network was hosed. But there are "work arounds" to be found online.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:50:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ShadowOne:
I haven't been able to connect since re-installing last week. Anyone have the inside scoop?

Dude that is so 2005. Welcome to the 21st century! The kazaa lite network is the same as the regular Kazaa network or Sharman fasttrack. It's been trashed by assholes and whatnot and is now totally useless. Something like 80% of the files are bogus or virus infected.
Switch to Bit torrent! It kicks azzz! you'll never look back. To use bit torrent you need a client, I recommend Azureus, or Bit comet or bitlord.
It's just a little trickier to understand than Kazaa but its so far hack proof. Also might want to start using Usenet forums as well. A great place to get info is SLYCK.com or zeropaid.com they both have good guides to getting on these file share networks.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:53:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By t-stox:

Originally Posted By ShadowOne:

Dude that is so 2005. Welcome to the 21st century! The kazaa lite network is the same as the regular Kazaa network or Sharman fasttrack. It's been trashed by assholes and whatnot and is now totally useless. Something like 80% of the files are bogus or virus infected.
Switch to Bit torrent! It kicks azzz! you'll never look back. To use bit torrent you need a client, I recommend Azureus, or Bit comet or bitlord.
It's just a little trickier to understand than Kazaa but its so far hack proof. Also might want to start using Usenet forums as well. A great place to get info is SLYCK.com or zeropaid.com they both have good guides to getting on these file share networks.

I use bittorrent 24/7, which is why I haven't logged onto Kazaa lately. I liked Kazaa because it made searching for mp3s (even rare ones) fairly painless.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:54:51 PM EDT
Ive been using limewire for single MP3's and have had great success....... Bittorrent for full albums...
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:55:02 PM EDT
no problem w/ my kazaa lite
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:58:30 AM EDT
KaZaa sucks ass, I quit using that 1 1/2 years ago, half the fucking songs are corrupt on it. I use Limewire now, it kicks the shit out of KaZaa.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:22:46 AM EDT
Shareaza for me.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:31:01 AM EDT
Bear share lite.
Top Top