Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/9/2006 8:28:56 PM EDT
I did not know of this group until this evening. I looked through thier website and read numerous accounts of landowners on the border. www.ranchrescue.com. Then I googled them this was on the first page of results.

www.splcenter.org/legal/docket/files.jsp?cdrID=44

Pete
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:29:53 PM EDT
yes they hate it when foreigners invade our country
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:30:36 PM EDT
I remember their leader going on National allicance radio show.

Dont know if its a real "hate group" considered even if they arent expect many people to call them one

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:31:24 PM EDT
... Fuck no!
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:32:45 PM EDT
Seems like they are doing what the gov. should be doing. Protecting us from invasion.

Pete
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:33:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/9/2006 8:33:33 PM EDT by 20iner]
It's not a hate group if they hate the correct people.

You can take that which ever way you wish.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:34:58 PM EDT
no
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:38:22 PM EDT
Ill say it, I hate ILLEGAL immigrants.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:38:59 PM EDT
Nope. Calling them a "hate group" is the .govs way of ignoring the problems on the borders. Seems the real hate group is in fact the very same .gov, who hates law abiding citizens and hates laws which govern personal property rights. They also seem to hate the word "soverignty", but love the word "undocumented"

Go figure....
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:39:37 PM EDT
Us = Patriots

Them = Hategroup

I'm with the Us's
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:54:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/10/2006 6:04:33 AM EDT by jnewson]
I just posted the above article on a mostly democrat website of which I am a regular along with this commentary:

I'm just wondering if anybody here wouldn't mind if a group of people that they didn't know kicked down their front door, took a shit on the coffee table, raided the frige, ate their pet cat, and then kicked down the back door while on their way to bring illegal drugs to your next door neighbor's house.

Anyone? If that would bother you, you are now a hate group. Stop being haters.

I don't expect any rational responses. They all know I would roast them if they tried.

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 9:05:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Taxman:
I remember their leader going on National allicance radio show.

Not exactly the best way to get positive PR for your organization/cause
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 9:15:14 PM EDT
I would have to say NO...

Hate Group seems to be a new buzz word for the Libtards, and the Govt. to throw around when they are not getting their way.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 9:23:48 PM EDT
Problem is they associate themselves with players known to be racists.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 9:26:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By fatherof3:
Seems like they are doing what the gov. should be doing. Protecting us from invasion.

Pete

no offense and maybe i am paranoid but 5 posts ?
Im thinking reporter baiting for some racist respones
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 9:40:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AZ-K9:
Problem is they associate themselves with players known to be racists.

Agreed.
Politics makes strange bedfellows though.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 9:44:53 PM EDT
Well I have been waiting for this. No offense taken. I have been around lurking I guess you would say for just over a year. I think If I was a reporter I would go somewhere other than here to get my stories. However, since I sell maintenance supplies I thought I see what others thought of this group being called a hate group.

Pete
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:30:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By fatherof3:
Well I have been waiting for this. No offense taken. I have been around lurking I guess you would say for just over a year. I think If I was a reporter I would go somewhere other than here to get my stories. However, since I sell maintenance supplies I thought I see what others thought of this group being called a hate group.

Pete

ok glad you did not take offense
its just a few years back a reporter trolled glocktalk and got some choice quotes for a article
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 3:02:13 PM EDT
Glock19
I checked out your website. I got to get a hummer to work out of. I like that alot.

Back to the thread. It does anger me to see American citizens property ransacked, burned, and destroyed while the "authorities" do nothing aboat it. These peoples lives are being threatened for God's sake. Then to have a group of citizens who are helping these landowners put into the same group as the nazis, klansmen, black panthers infuriates me.

Pete
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 3:15:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Winston_Wolf:
... Fuck no!

+1
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 3:22:18 PM EDT
Well after all, the Minutemen are "vigilantes"

Es verdad, Jorge?
Top Top