Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/4/2002 11:36:33 AM EDT
I've had some Colt pre-ban original factory 30 rd. magazines on order with them since July and keep hearing that they will be shipped out "soon".....the military comes first. Sounds like the "run around" to me. Anybody have any dealings with this company ? Are they reputable ? Thanks.....
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 11:37:23 AM EDT
Uh...
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 11:38:05 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 11:39:26 AM EDT
HAHAHAHAHAHAH Military comes first!!! Like that guy is a military supplier what a crock of shit. Just a hint here but the military doesnt need to buy preban colt mags because they can get brand new ones.[;)] Nothing ever changes. [beer] (Waiting on my "FUCK YOU" Email from RGUNS aka KMA)
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 11:41:06 AM EDT
Originally Posted By SlugGun: I've had some Colt pre-ban original factory 30 rd. magazines on order with them since July and keep hearing that they will be shipped out "soon"
View Quote
Those mags you speak of ($17 each) don't exist. They never have. Nobody who has ever ordered them has ever received them. I ordered some in February. [(:|)]
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 11:49:08 AM EDT
RGUNS.... well, the owner/operator is a half illiterate convicted felon with the customer skills of a harlem pimp. don't waste your money, as i recall, he was kicked off of this and another bulletin board for being a moron.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 11:50:03 AM EDT
here we go again. [rolleyes] Good luck Slug. I hope you get your money or your product.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 11:50:32 AM EDT
[:K] 6 posts and it's an RGUNS post? Hmmm......
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 11:51:30 AM EDT
Originally Posted By serpico40: RGUNS.... well, the owner/operator is a half illiterate convicted felon with the customer skills of a harlem pimp. don't waste your money, as i recall, he was kicked off of this and another bulletin board for being a moron.
View Quote
Don't besmearch Harlem pimps. In relation to Rguns, they are cultured and very literate. They'd also have the courtesy to give a reach around after they fucked you also!
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 11:56:48 AM EDT
Originally Posted By serpico40: RGUNS.... well, the owner/operator is a half illiterate convicted felon with the customer skills of a harlem pimp.
View Quote
I will have you know that most pimps have very good people skills. Please dont throw R-guns In with the people who truly provide a service
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 11:59:29 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 12:08:11 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Redmanfms: [:K] 6 posts and it's an RGUNS post? Hmmm......
View Quote
Makes sense to me...no one but a newbie would deal with RGUNS. SlugGun, cancel your order and buy your mags from someone on the Equipment Exchange. The link is at the top of the page under the banner ads.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 12:11:15 PM EDT
Preban 20's and 30's are in plentiful supply at ALL gun shows, and I NEVER pay more that $15 each. As low as $12ea if I buy 5 or more. 'Course, I couldn't care less about how they look (park worn off) ONLY how they function.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 12:28:35 PM EDT
Thanks guys for the help. I cancelled my order (as if I had an order to begin with, right !)
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 12:29:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/4/2002 12:31:55 PM EDT by Garand_Shooter]
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 12:30:58 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SlugGun: Thanks guys for the help. I cancelled my order (as if I had an order to begin with, right !)
View Quote
Let this be a lesson to you, Johnny. NEVER buy anything gun-related from anyone without consulting us first. [:D]
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 1:23:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 2:09:06 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Garand_Shooter: Why would the government buy Pre-ban mags???
View Quote
Actually, the Combat Arms Trainers at Travis AFB in California bought a bunch of pre-bans for $30 each back in '98 or '99. I started to ask why, but some butthead in my class interupted and said "Who cares?". They were supposed to be used at the newly built rifle range. My class did use them. But a few months later when I went back only old 20 rounders were being used. Hmmmmm? I think whoever was doing the purchasing was thinking ahead about collecting them when they were "old and worn out".
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 2:12:01 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 2:43:30 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SlugGun: I've had some Colt pre-ban original factory 30 rd. magazines on order with them since July and keep hearing that they will be shipped out "soon".....the military comes first. Sounds like the "run around" to me. Anybody have any dealings with this company ? Are they reputable ? Thanks.....
View Quote
================================================ my friend, i am most likely the last person on this BB to get the shaft from this guy, so all i can say is Rguns.net is not a good person to do business with.........
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 2:47:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/4/2002 2:48:20 PM EDT by SeaDweller]
IBTL after KMA get's here!
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 4:18:28 PM EDT
I'm glad someone else asked. That sight always seems to have the best prices,but nobody around here ever talks about doing business with them.Thought that was kinda fishy. I also always had the feeling that that old saying"if its to good to be true....."might apply.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 4:38:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SlugGun: Thanks guys for the help. I cancelled my order (as if I had an order to begin with, right !)
View Quote
Did you have any trouble cancelling your order? RGUNS is famous for being a huge pain-in-the-ass to customers who want to return an item, so I was curious on how they handle cancellations. [b]ArmaLiter[/b]
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 5:46:00 PM EDT
On the imprezza site I frequent, there is a tacked thread concerning a dealership that has shown consistent poor service and attitude, so that newbies don't get suckered in. Just sayin. [:P]
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 5:52:00 PM EDT
WTF did my last post in here go?!?
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 4:22:42 AM EDT
The order was with R-guns.net. To cancel my order he just took my name and state/zip code and what I ordered and cancelled it. I used a credit card and they didn't charge anything to it yet.
Top Top