Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/12/2014 9:43:57 AM EDT
It's obvious that the Republicans don't listen to him and it almost seems as if the Democrats use his predictions as a playbook to go by. It's almost as if his predictions are suggestions.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 9:44:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
It's obvious that the Republicans don't listen to him and it almost seems as if the Democrats use his predictions as a playbook to go by. It's almost as if his predictions are suggestions.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 9:44:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 9:45:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Sure, why not...
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 9:46:05 AM EDT
[#4]

If it sounds like a playbook, it's because he's interpreting their playbook (Rules for Radical, Prairie Fire, etc.) to make predictions. Maybe he even has informants.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 9:46:48 AM EDT
[#5]
OP is deep cover DU troll sent to create unrest within a conservative group.

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 9:48:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 9:49:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

I KNEW IT

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 9:50:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 9:51:16 AM EDT
[#9]
LoL....no
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 9:51:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 9:52:57 AM EDT
[#11]
If he is then he is the best at under cover work ever.

And his brother too.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 9:54:12 AM EDT
[#12]
I don't think Ive ever listened to him for more than 2 minutes
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 9:55:51 AM EDT
[#13]
I've been listening to him for years and it seems like the Democrats take him to heart instead of the Republicans. Personally I like Levin better.

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 9:56:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 9:57:13 AM EDT
[#15]
He is pretty progressive at times. He has been all fire and brimstone since O got inot office, but when a republican is POTUS he overlooks and excuses alot.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:00:35 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I've been listening to him for years and it seems like the Democrats take him to heart instead of the Republicans. Personally I like Levin better.

View Quote

IDK, might be a lesson there.

What if, the GOP did exactly what Rush told them for four years? What would the outcome be? If they just went whole hog and said, "fuck it, we are losing our ass fighting amongst ourselves, let's just let Limbaugh write the playbook and let Levin edit it and see where this goes."

Would it be wonderful? Transformative? An overarching disaster that hastened the fall of civilization as we know it?
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:00:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:01:51 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

He is pretty progressive at times. He has been all fire and brimstone since O got inot office, but when a republican is POTUS he overlooks and excuses alot.
View Quote

I remember when the GOP lost the House under Bush and he was apoplectic and said that he was done whitewashing the RINO's horseshit. Has that happened? I haven't listened in a while.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:04:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I remember when the GOP lost the House under Bush and he was apoplectic and said that he was done whitewashing the RINO's horseshit. Has that happened? I haven't listened in a while.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes he has.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:05:17 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, he is very anti-establishment and is sure to speak out against them daily.

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:07:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's been harder on the R establishment than I ever remember. I quit listening to him when Bush was Pres. He seemed like the Republican party's waterboy then.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:10:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

He's been harder on the R establishment than I ever remember. I quit listening to him when Bush was Pres. He seemed like the Republican party's waterboy then.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He isnt very hard on the congress about the amount of spending they do, or the ammount of authority they grant Obama. But then he is a republican, and there is no viable third option so I dont know how much I should fault him for the failings of the people.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:11:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Not sure what kind of drugs the OP is using.
But this Right Wing, guy is listening to him right now.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:17:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:23:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:25:26 AM EDT
[#26]
I think you have Limbaugh confused with Michael Savage.

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:28:06 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

OP is either on drugs or a DU Troll.

Granted I'm a new Rush listener, I only started listening in 1991, watched his TV series, read his books, and saw his videos. So I'm "pretty sure" he's a Regan-esque Conservative.
View Quote

Rush is consistantly conservative and is tired of RINO bullshit.  He is constantly complaining about the sissy R's in the congress. Has been fire and brimstone on everyone that serves the Dem agenda by act or by omission. He has a website with links to shows excerpts, so you can see these things for yourself if you have a need.

I listen to him every day. He's occasionally  a pain to listen to, but generally worth the time.  3 hrs a day for 25 years is a lot of talking. Not everyone is going to like all of it.

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:31:27 AM EDT
[#28]
lol
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:34:56 AM EDT
[#29]
I've been listening to Rush since I was a Democrat, over 20 years ago.  I'm about as Right Wing conservative as you can get, now.  I also have him on right now.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:37:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Liberals gonna libtard
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:37:45 AM EDT
[#31]
Never thought about it. So you think the most successful man to expose and educate the American people about the progressive movement is really a liberal operative.

You may be on something here.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:43:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Can't listen to him. Too much drama over stuff that's mostly obvious and available elsewhere. That said he does come up with good stuff occasionally.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:44:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Limbaugh is a wind bag who says shit just to get people to listen to his show. The crazier the shit, the more riled up, the more people tune in.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:44:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

He isnt very hard on the congress about the amount of spending they do, or the ammount of authority they grant Obama. But then he is a republican, and there is no viable third option so I dont know how much I should fault him for the failings of the people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, total bullshit.

He is on the house non stop , bitching about their spending AND  kowtowing to hussein
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:47:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Lol, total bullshit.

He is on the house non stop , bitching about their spending AND  kowtowing to hussein
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, total bullshit.

Really? Since when?
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:53:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Lol, total bullshit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, total bullshit.

Yup, been listening to him since 1989 or so. He's always been just as hard on the right as he has on the left.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:57:52 AM EDT
[#37]
Hell yea he is.   He makes his livelyhood bashing big govt and the continued growth
Of govt means his job is secured.

It is his best interest for govt to grow
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 11:01:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

He's not a deep anything.  He's just a talking head in to stir whatever shit he thinks will get him more listeners.

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 11:01:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Limbaugh is a wind bag who says shit just to get people to listen to his show. The crazier the shit, the more riled up, the more people tune in.
View Quote

I listen to a few minutes here and there.  I agree, he is a wind bag.  In the past he used to say some fucked up shit to his female staff, live on TV.  His followers said it was all in jest, but such jesting would get most people fired and in a lawsuit.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 11:07:57 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 11:10:38 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes he is.

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 11:12:08 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I listen to a few minutes here and there.  I agree, he is a wind bag.  In the past he used to say some fucked up shit to his female staff, live on TV.  His followers said it was all in jest, but such jesting would get most people fired and in a lawsuit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like what?
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 11:13:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Yes he is.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes he is.

I honestly cant remember the last time he did a show on the fact that congress is spending 4 or 5 trillion a year. I honestly cant remember him calling out the congress critters who are most responsible for that spending by name. But then I dont listen every day.

Maybe you can list some names?
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 11:13:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 11:14:03 AM EDT
[#45]
You can tell who doesn't listen to Limbaugh but gets their opinion of him from the daily show.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 11:16:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I KNEW IT

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I KNEW IT

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 11:18:33 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
I honestly cant remember the last time he did a show on the fact that congress is spending 4 or 5 trillion a year. I honestly cant remember him calling out the congress critters who are most responsible for that spending by name. But then I dont listen every day.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes he is.

He dogged all of them for funding Obamacare when Cruz was trying to defund it.  So basically everyone except Cruz/Lee.  I know he called out Rubio and Boehner quite a bit.

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 11:19:34 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 11:21:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 11:22:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top