Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2001 6:53:28 PM EDT
My friend just told me that he read/heard somewhere few days ago that Leupold will be dropping their VXII line of scopes.  Anybody else hear anything about this?
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 7:07:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope not!  I really don't see them dropping that particular line of scopes as they are more affordable than the Vari-X III's, and have to profitable for them.  But who knows would'nt be the first time one of my favorite product lines got dropped.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 7:13:26 PM EDT
[#2]
The over priced vari-x2 with the outdated optics and cheezy internal adjustments, that don't always go or stay where they need to be, is thankfully being discontinued.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 7:15:58 PM EDT
[#3]
It's supposed to be true. Someone on another site posted an email reply from Leupold indicating that the Vari-X II line will be phased out and replaced with another mid-priced line sometime next year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top