Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2004 6:56:47 AM EDT
Please realize that I watch FNC and listen to conservative talk radio.  Sometimes, I endure ABC radio because the huge talk radio station I listen to is owned by The Mouse.

Speaking of a lack of gravitas, Edwards doesn't seem to exist anymore.  The most important people to John Kerry are:

W
W when he was in the guard
W for six minutes in a school on 9/11
W now
Tereasa, Queen of the Damned
Jacque Chirac
Schroeder the Kraut
Cofi Annan

Edwards doesn't even register.  If I were John "Malibu Stacy" Edwards, I would be real pissed that I signed on with Catatonic Kerry.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:59:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:05:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Who is John Edwards?
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:07:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Thats the pychic guy on the Sci-Fi channel right?  I think South Park had an episode dedicated to ridiculing him a while back.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:07:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Edwards is laying low because he is a slip and fall attorney.  They don't need his bad press right now.  He's tucked away with Teresa.  The Dems figure one talking head is their best bet right now.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:26:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Fuck that ambulance chasing low-life.  I don't know who's worse, a backstabbing Connunist medal-hound or medical malpractice trial lawyer.  It's a tough choice.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:58:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Well, Edwards did call for Bush to address the daming memo that CBS ran last week.

Wonder why the Bush White House has ignored that one?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top