Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2003 5:42:34 PM EDT
....Enjoy being punched? [:D]

Seriously though, I'm not sure I've ever actually "tasted" Subway's cheese. Even their pepperjack tasted like air.

Are my taste buds just shot, or are they actually using creamy cardboard instead of cheese?
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 5:45:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Now that I've had Quizno's, I don't even think about subway anymore.  If you've never had one of their subs I sincerely recommend that you try one of their honey bacon clubs.  It's the best damn sandwich ever.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 5:46:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Subway's "cheese" has never been anywhere near a cow.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 5:47:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Anybody that is going to fast food restaurants looking for great taste is crazy. You are correct. Subway cheeze has no taste[;)]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 5:52:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I do not eat Subway cheese. Jarrad says no cheese to stay under 6 grams of fat.

Bobwrench
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 5:52:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 5:54:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now that I've had Quizno's, I don't even think about subway anymore.  If you've never had one of their subs I sincerely recommend that you try one of their honey bacon clubs.  It's the best damn sandwich ever.
View Quote

I'm going in there for the beef and cheddar about 2x a week now. Jackass. [:D]
View Quote

Ha!  And you pissed and moaned that you wouldn't like it!
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 6:10:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 9:09:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Anybody that is going to fast food restaurants looking for great taste is crazy. You are correct. Subway cheeze has no taste[;)]
View Quote

With as much Subway as I eat, I have to admit, that I've never actually tasted their cheese.  Sometimes I get cheese, and sometimes I don't get cheese, and to be honest, I've never really noticed a difference.  I don't think I'll get the cheese anymore.  Those bastards!
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 9:28:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 9:41:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have to agree here. I havn't tried everything on the menu, but I have yet to find anything I wouldn't prefer over a Subway sub.

Jonathan
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 10:01:39 PM EDT
[#11]
I agree, I cant taste it at all, even when I ask to put extra on
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 10:49:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 11:17:32 PM EDT
[#13]
I had a subway cheese sammich before. It tasted kinda like cheese.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 4:10:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 4:43:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I had a subway cheese sammich before. It tasted kinda like cheese.
View Quote

Yeah, I had a friend that worked at subway; she would make me a cheese round sandwich with bacon on it.  It tasted great, a lot like bacon and a little like cheese.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 5:10:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Unfortunately we don't have a Quiznos here. But their stuff looks pretty good when I catch their commercials on the New York tv stations I get on the satellite.

The only other sub places are Mr. Goodscents, which isn't too bad, one Blimpies, and Jimmy Johns. Plus one local joint that does hot subs, Sub Shop, that's really good.

But they aren't always close by.

I pretty much just eat Subway at lunch to avoid eating at some of the other more unhealthy places.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top