Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2006 12:03:13 PM EDT
If we were hit with a large scale terrorist attack on the western coast that would limit or criple our oil and power do you think china would jump at the chance for taiwan or us?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:05:11 PM EDT
[#1]
They'd go after Taiwan.

They're already going after us economically and taking us over a little at a time.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:09:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't trust the Chinese

<Gotta get my tinfoil hat>
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:59:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I don't trust the Chinese

<Gotta get my tinfoil hat>

I do. I trust them to be Chinese and take the long view. There will come a time when we again have a gutless coward like Clinton in the White House and the Chinese will have nukes that can hit all of the US. One morning they will announce that they are taking Taiwan back and are prepared to go nuclear if necessary. And so goes Taiwan back into the arms of the motherland.
FWIW
YMMV
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:03:36 AM EDT
[#4]
they wont go for taiwan until after the 2008 olympics.

that is according to my biochem professor who is originally from taiwan.  (i went to his office one day and asked him questions about that stuff)
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:12:19 AM EDT
[#5]
We have two nuke drops under our belt.Deterance out the ass. I mean it would be complete suicide if they decide to have a nuclear conflict,Which i might add will never happen. You need to worry about china crippiling our economy more than nukes being dropped.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:18:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Why would they bomb us? In a few more years they'll own us.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:20:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Is China waiting for an opportunity?  

Aren't we all??
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:23:26 AM EDT
[#8]
China can take over without firing a single shot:
call us on our debt. Thanks for nothing Billy Jeff
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:24:58 AM EDT
[#9]

They will take Taiwan by force and defeat America in a similar way we defeated the USSR.

Read this from two Chinese generals:

Unrestricted Warfare

Or buy it here:

Unrestricted Warfare

Shok
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top