Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2006 9:34:28 AM EDT
I mean seriously, do they ever actually do any reporting of substance? Or do they just play terrorist abduction videos and denounce the West 24/7?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:41:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:42:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I find it a bit suspicous that they are always the first with the latest tape from whatever terrorist, or the latest footage of an attack on our forces from the terrorists' cameras.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:44:04 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I don't know if they are....or are not.

Even assuming the best case scenario (that they are not),they still serve as a propaganda vehicle for the terrorists and radicals in Islam.

Does it matter if they are "useful idiots" or accomplices in the crimes committed agains us?

Not to me,it does not matter.For all I care,they can all rot in hell.The extremists,the terrorists....and Al Jazeera too!

A wise man, this Mr. Avila...

SG
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:46:01 AM EDT
[#4]
no more terrorist than most of the news out here. Terrorism is popular out there, it only makes sense that the news stations would take advantage of that for their ratings. From what I have read, it seems that the people are getting bored with it and Al-Jazeera is covering it less now too. We'll see I guess
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:47:33 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Even assuming the best case scenario (that they are not),they still serve as a propaganda vehicle for the terrorists and radicals in Islam.

Does it matter if they are "useful idiots" or accomplices in the crimes committed agains us?

Not to me,it does not matter.For all I care,they can all rot in hell.The extremists,the terrorists....and Al Jazeera too!

You need to come out and play more often. You're on a roll today, Mr. Avila.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:48:09 AM EDT
[#6]
I think it's very clear that they are IN Fact supportive of terrorists..
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:48:12 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I find it a bit suspicous that they are always the first with the latest tape from whatever terrorist, or the latest footage of an attack on our forces from the terrorists' cameras.

Indeed. Exclusive content is one thing, but damn.....
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:48:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Personally I believe that Al Jazeera is in collusion with the terrorists.  They are recipients of tapes and press releases from terrorists, and they don't hesitate one bit to air all the terrorist shit.  If it were up to me our next airstrike would be on the offices of Al Jazeera.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:50:09 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You need to come out and play more often. You're on a roll today, Mr. Avila.

Yep, just what I was thinking.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:02:33 AM EDT
[#10]
all jizz reports on a lot of the "good works" we do in iraq. more so than our own press. but they definitely reflect the attitude of most of the mideast that we're involved where we have no business and that the sooner we get out the better. also, they see some of the insurgents as plucky scrappers fighting the good fight against a much bigger (infidel) enemy. (everybody likes an underdog, i guess...)

they don't much care for the foreign jihadists anymore, though. especially since so many other areas seem to be getting thoroughly disgusted with their muzz killing antics. (catering to their base of support)

osama (again, an underdog) is their hero. but i guess it can be a good thing. how many izzy informants or cia agents do you think are working for jizz??? more than one i bet...
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:38:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Yes, and so is CNN
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:44:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Check them out yourself english.aljazeera.net/HomePage
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top