Page / 6
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:37:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Op is a troll.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:43:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Says the guy from the state that just elected a stroke victim and a dead guy to office.
View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:48:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Republicans sure do love TV celebrity candidates.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:50:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It seems like everyone is tired of election deniers as there is no solid proof.  It seems the only proof is anecdotal or when looked at isn't proof.  Any real fraud in elections isn't actually investigated and corrected due to all the fake claims.  
View Quote

Using terms like "election denier" tells me you are either influenced by, or willingly perpetuating propaganda.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:54:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Ballots not Votes.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:57:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Kari won, the left cheated...AGAIN .
And we're sick of it and ready to start getting froggy
#2000Mules  #DiedSuddenly #UNAgenda2030 #FuckTheWEF
#ForceResetOurGovernments #ShitStirringTroll
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:04:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Great troll job OP. You’re part of the problem. I, in part, blame you for the situation our country is in right now. Please go away and stop posting.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:05:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:05:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
OP you need to log off your computer and go outside. Probably the 3rd or 4th concern thread or post you have made.
View Quote

That's what he does..... And now it's a bunch of nail biting, with the concern that the right should 'back off' because of optics.
Really? Do you really think optics matter at this point?
They've already labelled anyone on the right that is even remotely maga or leans hard right as a domestic terrorist, as a racist, as a homophobe... and a threat to 'their' vision of America.
The left is out-maneuvering the right at every turn, and creating a narrative to sway any situation in their favor that is questioned. Why not go balls-to-the-wall on something that we know is happening???  
This is clown world.... It's time we got in full make-up, just like they've been.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:06:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Well, maybe we need to establish a process.
View Quote

I agree. Elections should be held over and over until every single voter accepts the outcome.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:07:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

‘No Forum Activity’.. check

Welcome fellow firearms enthusiast.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:08:18 AM EDT
[#12]
American by in large hate sore losers.

It’s why Dems looked like childish brats in 2000 (gore), 2018 (Stacey) amongst others.

It’s not a “I’m a winner” look
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:08:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:09:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:10:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It seems like everyone is tired of election deniers as there is no solid proof.  It seems the only proof is anecdotal or when looked at isn't proof.  Any real fraud in elections isn't actually investigated and corrected due to all the fake claims.  

America has a 20 second attention span, worries about the election ended weeks ago for the majority of the people in this country.  

We are now in a country where all elections are fake and the person who won didn't win, doesn't matter if it is a (R) or a (D).

The GOP lost the midterms in part to being type-cast as election deniers, destroying democracy, allowing the abortion debate to be cast in a (D) favorable light, and other things.

Kari Lake is not going to be the Govenor of Arizona, no matter what.  

Is she currently doing more harm than good for elections, conservatives, and the (R)?

Kari Lake: 2022 Election In Arizona Was Botched And Broken Beyond Repair, An "Assault On Our Democracy"
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/11/21/kari_lake_2022_election_in_arizona_was_botched_and_broken_beyond_repair_an_assault_on_our_democracy.html

‘I Still Have Hope’: Defeated Arizona Gubernatorial Candidate Kari Lake Insists Race Isn’t Over
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/e2-80-98i-still-have-hope-e2-80-99-defeated-arizona-gubernatorial-candidate-kari-lake-insists-race-isn-e2-80-99t-over/ar-AA14trtF

Outgoing Ariz. GOP governor welcomes Democrat Katie Hobbs: ‘People of Arizona have spoken’ — but Kari Lake still does not
https://chicago.suntimes.com/elections/2022/11/23/23476067/outgoing-arizona-republican-governor-doug-ducey-katie-democrat-hobbs-kari-lake-transition

View Quote

Your state "voted" for a candidate that cannot speak a coherent sentence.

And you believe that.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:12:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:13:02 AM EDT
[#17]
OP would be labeled as a "Tory" if this was 300 years ago.  Replace love of monarchy with Uniparty.

MAGA needs their new slogan to be "Make America 1776 again".
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:16:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

And you believe that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

America has a 20 second attention span, worries about the election ended weeks ago for the majority of the people in this country.  

We are now in a country where all elections are fake and the person who won didn't win, doesn't matter if it is a (R) or a (D).

The GOP lost the midterms in part to being type-cast as election deniers, destroying democracy, allowing the abortion debate to be cast in a (D) favorable light, and other things.

Is she currently doing more harm than good for elections, conservatives, and the (R)?

Kari Lake: 2022 Election In Arizona Was Botched And Broken Beyond Repair, An "Assault On Our Democracy"
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/11/21/kari_lake_2022_election_in_arizona_was_botched_and_broken_beyond_repair_an_assault_on_our_democracy.html

‘I Still Have Hope’: Defeated Arizona Gubernatorial Candidate Kari Lake Insists Race Isn’t Over
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/e2-80-98i-still-have-hope-e2-80-99-defeated-arizona-gubernatorial-candidate-kari-lake-insists-race-isn-e2-80-99t-over/ar-AA14trtF

Outgoing Ariz. GOP governor welcomes Democrat Katie Hobbs: ‘People of Arizona have spoken’ — but Kari Lake still does not
https://chicago.suntimes.com/elections/2022/11/23/23476067/outgoing-arizona-republican-governor-doug-ducey-katie-democrat-hobbs-kari-lake-transition

And you believe that.

Says the guy who’s country voted for a sundowning geriatric
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:29:56 AM EDT
[#19]
If you look at the voting for AZ, it is very obvious that a lot of cheating took place at the voting machine/tabulation point.

Compare the total votes for the House members in AZ and the republicans have 1.3 million votes and the dems 1.0 million state wide.  A statistical sampling of these votes shows the overwhelming number of republican votes cast were down ballet.

Now compare those numbers to the SOS, Gov and AG and the numbers are nearly reversed.  The reality of that being true is about 0%

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:34:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Should we just give this whole gun rights thing up guys? I mean, it is tough and never stops. Many people don’t even believe they are trying to disarm us. Makes us seem crazy.

Right?

As long as she has the stones to fight, I say fight.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:40:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Should we just give this whole gun rights thing up guys? I mean, it is tough and never stops. Many people don’t even believe they are trying to disarm us. Makes us seem crazy.

Right?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right?

No, we should totally keep voting for charlatans that make compromises on the RKBA.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:43:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:43:17 AM EDT
[#23]
I hope her crap doesn’t spill over to the GA runoff for senate. Again that is the most important thing going right now so doesn’t need to be squandered like it was the last time.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:45:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:47:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I hope her crap doesn’t spill over to the GA runoff for senate. Again that is the most important thing going right now so doesn’t need to be squandered like it was the last time.
View Quote

They just need to vote harder! Color in those circles harder and darker. We’ll get ‘em then!
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:49:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Says the guy who’s country voted for a sundowning geriatric
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:51:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Nope, I hope she burns it all down. Ballot box is no longer working.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:54:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Nope without a doubt something went on. Enough so that several counties are not going to certify.  Florida counted 3x the votes that day. It doesn’t take a week to count a million votes. Not to mention the only places that had “issues” were Republican heavy areas.

The dems cheated and have it down to a science now
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:56:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Ballots not Votes.
View Quote

This,    they built the narrative in advance,   FJB's strange as fuck statement on election deniers when the red wave was expected.   Totally out of context but it makes sense when you plan on doing limited cheating .
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:58:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:59:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Lol

Dance thread
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:06:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Says the guy from PA.....LOL.
Six AZ counties appear to be delaying certification. People are rightly upset at how this election was run. There is no excuse for the printer/tabulator issues to have happened. Not to mention the video of ballot dumping at drop boxes. People are noticing the inconsistencies in down ballot races. Why did Kimberly Yee get 200+k more votes than her dem challenger but the rest of the republicans for those State offices "lost" by a few thousand? Why do the downballot races for representatives have far different numbers? Go look for yourself. Even a caveman from PA could see this election was a screwy as 2020. They didn't fix shit. They doubled down. And the RINOs are in on it. Imagine that.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:07:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Says the guy from the state that just elected a stroke victim and a dead guy to office.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:07:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Kari Lake has insisted that she “will become Governor” now that the Arizona Attorney General’s office demanded answers from Maricopa County regarding voter suppression that occurred on election day.

The 2022 Midterm Election was rigged against Trump-Endorsed candidates in Arizona, and voters’ ballots were stolen, not counted, or they were prevented from voting altogether.

The November 8 election in Arizona was an uncertifiable mess, and a new one must be held.

Due to the incompetence of Maricopa County and Katie Hobbs, tabulators were down, printers ran out of ink, and long, long lines kept Republican voters waiting to cast their ballots. Republican voters were told to drop their ballots into a separate container called box 3 to be counted later. Election experts and election workers later reported that these uncounted ballots were mixed with already counted ballots, leaving no way of knowing if all legal votes were counted!

If a voter had already checked into a polling location to vote but needed to leave due to long wait times, they were not allowed to vote at another location.

Despite this issue occurring at over 30% of polling locations on election day, the corrupt Maricopa County officials would have us believe that only 17,000 ballots were affected and dropped into box 3.

The Gateway Pundit reported that Jennifer Wright, the Assistant Attorney General from the state of Arizona, fired off a letter to Maricopa County demanding answers to these errors by November 28.

Patriots in Arizona now demand a free and fair election held on December 6.

Kari Lake previously spoke out less than a week after the rigged midterm election, saying, “Arizonans know BS when they see it.”

Kari Lake compared the Maricopa County Elections Department to the third-world banana republics.

In addition to the Attorney General’s office firing warning shots at the County, TGP reported that Lake’s campaign spent $2 million to monitor the counting of votes and to be prepared with lawsuits based on the facts when necessary. Her war room attorneys are preparing for a massive legal fight.

Kari Lake told the Daily Mail that she “will become Governor, and we are going to restore honesty to our elections” after hundreds of voters reported disenfranchisement and the Attorney General sent their letter.

Daily Mail reported,

With more than 95 percent of votes tallied, Lake trails Democrat Katie Hobbs by fewer than 18,000 votes. The Associated Press has already called the race for Hobbs – but Lake, who was widely expected to win the contest, is having none of it.

‘The way they run elections in Maricopa County is worse than in banana republics around this world,’ she said in an exclusive interview, referring to the state’s most populous county.

‘And I’ll tell you what, I believe at the end of the day that this will be turned around and I don’t know what the solution will be but I still believe I will become governor, and we are going to restore honesty to our elections.’

Kari Lake will be an incredible governor who finally secures Arizona’s elections.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:08:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:13:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Oh look, a Dance political trolling thread. Neva been done befo.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:15:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed

SOAP BOX
BALLOT BOX

***We Are Here***
MATCH BOX
CARTRIDGE BOX
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:48:45 AM EDT
[#38]
If we have reached a point in this country where we all accept the idea that a win by cheating is a fair, clean win, then by all means, we should question nothing and welcome whatever the democrats have in store for us. I'm sure they have only good things planned for us, right?

Right???
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:00:38 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
A friend passed this article along to me. It is very interesting and worth a read. It describes how R activists disrupted the D ballot harvesting process in Wisconsin. Their efforts disrupted the D ballot system that they have put into place across the country.

Basically Rs are campaigning on issues while Ds are focusing on issuing and harvesting so many ballots that they can manufacture wins during the weeks long election process that they have implemented.

These R activists have disrupted their strategy by researching voter rolls and forcing the election clerks into removing suspicious ballots the Ds flooded the system with.

Article link
View Quote

This is the way
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:12:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
So since there is the amount of fuckery that has happened here, I would say no.
In fact I don't think it's about her being governor, it's about the ridiculous inconsistency in how this was run.
Kari Lake was a journalist and I think this is about exposure about how ineptly this was handled.
One guy went into hiding because he was unable to answer questions as to why there were so many issues with machines.
There are two counties that won't certify the election counts and even more questions about why.
Nope I think they tangled with the wrong lady here and she is gonna cause them a lot of trouble which seems rightly deserved.
View Quote

I hope so.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:15:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Using terms like "election denier" tells me you are either influenced by, or willingly perpetuating propaganda.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:15:48 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Where is the evidence that this is true? Sounds like you’re just regurgitating msm and rino fake conservative talking points.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:17:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

This is the way
View Quote

Indeed. When it now takes weeks for democrats to determine the winner of an election, I'm not sure what people think the counters are doing all that time. In states that don't allow those shenanigans, the counting takes 10 hours. For those who don't think the democrats are using mail in voting to stuff the ballot box, suggest to the DNC that there's no longer any excuse to have mail in voting now that the "pandemic" is long done. Suggest that mail in voting end.  

The reaction you will get from the democrats would be visible from Mars.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:21:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Where is the evidence that this is true? Sounds like you’re just regurgitating msm and rino fake conservative talking points.
View Quote

There is no evidence to back up their talking_points. We have to understand that the extremely vocal free_and_fare crowd is parroting this bs because in their imagination they're hard boiled tough guys who wouldn't stand for election fraud. Since they are currently sitting on their fat asses trying to figure out why their red_wave didn't happen that must mean there was no fraud.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:22:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Much of the what you wrote here is something I can agree with. “Fraud” has become the mantra of the coward and defeatist to avoid introspection and the reality that not everyone else out there agrees with your political positions.

One minor point, the GOP flipped the House and broke the trifecta. Despite all the spin, that isn’t a “loss.” A win by a field goal is the same as a win by three scores.

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:23:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
If we have reached a point in this country where we all accept the idea that a win by cheating is a fair, clean win, then by all means, we should question nothing and welcome whatever the democrats have in store for us. I'm sure they have only good things planned for us, right?

Right???
View Quote

And on the flip-side, any election that your candidate lost must be stolen. Right?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:25:32 AM EDT
[#47]
OP

Enjoy your new Senator.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:26:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

No, OP.  She's right and should fight it to the end.  

It's ridiculous that in a country like the US elections became a fraudulent joke and some blame the people who want it right as "causing harm".  Anyone involved in elections fraud should get from life in prison to death sentence, since this involves screwing up the lives of millions.

In civilized countries, elections are taken seriously and must be redone if the irregularities compromised them.  

Germany just decided to redo theirs.

https://gellerreport.com/2022/10/germany-election-integrity-election-in-berlin-must-be-re-run-due-to-discrepancies-america-must-follow.html/

The German national election held last year must be completely re-run in the city of Berlin as a result of multiple discrepancies plaguing the result, a court in the city has said.

As a result of a wide variety of serious voting irregularities in Berlin, elections that took place in the city last year  — including the nationwide general election — must now be re-run in the city, a court declared on Wednesday.

Ranging from a lack of ballot papers, periodic polling station closures and massive queues for people looking to vote, last year’s vote in Berlin has ultimately been described as “a complete systemic failure“, with many fearing that all votes that took place may have to be held again.

Such fears have been given even more credence this week, with Berlin’s Constitutional Court declaring that — in its view — it is necessary that all elections that took place in September 2021 in the city have a do-over.

(more at link)
View Quote

And in Brazil they are doing a lot more to ensure their presidential elections get the right results than that pompous self-centered twitter-ranting Trump ever thought of doing.

That's the difference between countries that take their institutions seriously and others that only brag about it.  

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:27:14 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

You noticed that, too?

What Kari Lake does in Arizona will have minimum impact on us here in Texas. What Fetterman (and his wife) does in PA will have massive consequences on us here in Texas and throughout the country. country/ world.

No one from PA or GA should be throwing shade when it comes to elections.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:27:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

You noticed that, too?

What Kari Lake does in Arizona will have minimum impact on us here in Texas. What Fetterman (and his wife) does in PA will have massive consequences on us here in Texas and throughout the country/ world.

No one from PA or GA should be throwing shade when it comes to elections.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top