Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2005 6:10:36 AM EDT
Yeah, so gas is at $3.20 in my neck of the woods and I think it sucks just like everyone else but its not gonna keep me from driving to work etc. so might as well not dwell on it.

It does get on my nerves when people are continuously complaining about it, though.

This morning I pulled into a station to fill up and it was one that had a full service side.  Of course I can pump my own damn gas so went to the self service side and when I got out there was this dude chewing the attendants ass for how high the prices were, blah blah blah.....like the attendant had anything to do with it.

The ironic thing was this jackass was holding a 20 ounce bottle of Aquafina water which I know cost $1.29 inside the station because I have bought one before.  I simply looked at him and informed that no dumbass should complain about $3 gas when he pays $1.29 for 20 OUNCES of water!

He looked at me befuddled (is that a word?) and I got in my car and left.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:26:57 AM EDT
[#1]
OUT-FUCKING-STANDING!!!
Ya' did good!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:28:05 AM EDT
[#2]
It's pretty crazy that something that falls out of the sky costs more than something that must be pumped from the ground.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:30:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes, befuddled is a word. If someone shoves a violin up your ass, you are "befiddled".
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:33:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Nicely done my friend, nicely done.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:41:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yes, befuddled is a word. If someone shoves a violin up your ass, you are "befiddled".

If someone shoves a violin up my ass i will remember that
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:43:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Pay for bottled water is a waste of $.   I save the empties I get from work, take them home and refill them through the filter water dispenser from my fridge.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top