Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2006 6:25:40 PM EDT
Mighty, mighty chefs have come before this audience!  None have received the perfect 10+ score for their efforts!  Tonight, I bring you:  Zak_Wylde_470, Subnetmask and challenger JAFO!

Zak_Wylde_470:  Iron Chef Sausage:

Subnetmask:  Iron Chef Gerber:

JAFO:  Challenger using Corndogs!

Who will be victorious?  Who will win the title:  IRON CHEF AR-15?

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:42:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Iron chef challenge is what you get when you let the wife have the remote.......

SRM
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:45:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I vote for JAFO.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:46:36 PM EDT
[#3]
#1 has too much crap like tape measures and staplers etc.

#2 food looks good, nice presentation

#3 Excellent choice in beer but the cup looks plastic.

in order of appreciation
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:48:33 PM EDT
[#4]
WTF? iron chef? wasn't the second pic room service and it looks like the corndogs in the third pic are store bought.  Not much of being a chef involved in that.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:48:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Iron chef challenge is what you get when you let the wife have the remote.......

SRM

I think you lack the proper spirit, sir.

G
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:51:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Tough call between Subnetmask and JAFO, so my tiebreaker came down to beverage, and JAFO won.

eta: what was the common ingredient?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:54:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Perhaps it is not on the plate but used on the plate...

G
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:54:46 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Tough call between Subnetmask and JAFO, so my tiebreaker came down to beverage, and JAFO won.

A .45ACP semi-auto
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:57:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A .45ACP semi-auto

I knew that was going to be the answer!  
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:57:12 PM EDT
[#10]
(Transrated Japonese)

Hmm, I really don't think that all sausage is a meals, but he does have the staprer.

Gerber offers a more compreate mear, featuring Hermafrodite Beef roins, fermented potatoes, and green asperagus.  Pluss the red wine is a nice touch over the protien Bukkaki shake.  Extra mention goes for the 1911 and tomato wedge.

JAFO Used Corndogs as his main entry which I find facinating.  Me love American cooking, with mustards.  Seperating the mustard and ketchup was a first crass effort, Pluss the Heffewisen adds the finnishing touch.  Kimber 1911 finnishes the dear.  

Corn dogs win!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:57:32 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SRM

I think you lack the proper spirit, sir.

G

Quite possible, but the wife switched from the playoffs to watch something similar on the food network.....

I vote for subnet.......Better?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:58:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
(Transrated Japonese)

Hmm, I really don't think that all sausage is a meals, but he does have the staprer.

Gerber offers a more compreate mear, featuring Hermafrodite Beef roins, fermented potatoes, and green asperagus.  Pluss the red wine is a nice touch over the protien Bukkaki shake.  Extra mention goes for the 1911 and tomato wedge.

JAFO Used Corndogs as his main entry which I find facinating.  Me love American cooking, with mustards.  Seperating the mustard and ketchup was a first crass effort, Pluss the Heffewisen adds the finnishing touch.  Kimber 1911 finnishes the dear.  

Corn dogs win!

LMAO!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:14:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Two of the three chefs have not checked in, could it be they are afraid?

G
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:11:25 PM EDT
[#14]
This should be a new running series on ARFCOM.  

Iron Chef ARFCOM!
~Dg84
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 4:46:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Bump for the day crew.

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 4:51:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Great commentary on the pics!!!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:06:17 AM EDT
[#17]
WTF? if we're following traditional dinner pic rules then Zak wins surely?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:24:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Zak:  Manly meal, firearm (with plenty of back up!) and knife.  Beverage... so-so.  does have a few of the requisite meal pic items.

subnet: manly meal and firearm (no backup (spare mags).  not a manly drink or cutlery.  Was surfing ARFCOM.

Jafo: manly beer, firearms and halfway decent knife. choice of food, lacking.  plastic utensiles and possibly for the beer

winner: Zak.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top