Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 7/22/2008 5:58:25 AM EST
I searched and don't know if this is a dupe but I thought I read that the context of this article and the Iraq PM statements have been taken out of context? Every liberal talk show (radio or TV) states the PM "endorses" Obama

And the conservative news I read states that it is a misquote (the PM statements)

Iraq PM Supports Obama
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:14:13 AM EST
Are you surprised that a muslim would support another muslim's ideas?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:32:52 AM EST
Sorry, my question is really this;

Did the media misconstrue the PM comments and the liberal media is just ignoring it?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:53:24 AM EST
Yes, the German newspaper mistranslated the PM. The media acknowledges this slightly, but still runs with the now confirmed mistake.

Doesn't matter what the Iraqis want anyways, what matter is what is in American interests. Obama isn't running to be the President of Iraq.

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:22:15 AM EST

Originally Posted By SilentType:
Yes, the German newspaper mistranslated the PM. The media acknowledges this slightly, but still runs with the now confirmed mistake.

Doesn't matter what the Iraqis want anyways, what matter is what is in American interests. Obama isn't running to be the President of Iraq.

Thanks for the clarification i was making sure I wasn't losing my mind
Link Posted: 8/1/2008 5:32:31 PM EST
In the Muslim culture they will never say they need help with security out right.
Top Top