Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2004 11:57:50 PM EDT
Iraq woman prisoner 'to be freed'

Iraq's justice ministry has said that one of two female scientists held in US custody will be released.

It said the move was not linked to the demands of kidnappers who have reportedly killed two Americans and who have threatened to kill a British man.

Militants beheaded the second American, Jack Hensley, on Tuesday, according to a statement on an Islamist website.

They renewed a threat to kill Briton Kenneth Bigley, the last hostage, if female prisoners were not freed.

A justice ministry official said Rihab Rashid Taha, a biological weapons scientist nicknamed Dr Germ, could be released as part of a review of her detention.

"The Iraqi authorities have agreed with coalition forces to conditionally release Rihab Rashid Taha on bail," said spokesman Noori Abdul-Rahim Ibrahim, adding she was no longer considered a threat to national security.

However, the US state department said it did not know of any such plans.

The BBC's Caroline Hawley in Baghdad says that although Ms Taha comes under the Iraqi judicial system, she is physically in the custody of the US which would have to have a role in her release.

A British official in Baghdad told the BBC: "The apparent review of Dr Rihab's detention is not linked as far as we know to the current hostage situation."

But our correspondent says the move does not seem to be a coincidence.

The kidnappers have demanded the release of all Iraqi women held in US-run prisons, without naming names.

Ms Taha and Huda Salih Mahdi Ammash - a biotech researcher known as Mrs Anthrax - are the only two Iraqi women in US custody, according to the US military.

The release of Ms Ammash was also reported to be under consideration.

US President George W Bush and UK Prime Minister Tony Blair have repeatedly refused to give in to the kidnappers' demands. However there have been reports of behind-the-scenes negotiations.

Family's appeal

The three hostages, all civilians, were kidnapped on Thursday by militants claiming to be from the Tawhid and Jihad group, headed by al-Qaeda suspect Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

The son of Mr Bigley, the British hostage, has appealed to the UK government to give in to the militants' demands.

The first hostage to die, American Eugene Armstrong, was seen in a video released on Monday being killed by a masked man - said by the CIA to be Mr Zarqawi.

The US embassy later recovered Mr Armstrong's body.

On Tuesday the group said it had killed the second American. A body is reported to have been found.

"The British prisoner will get the same fate if the British government doesn't do what it has to," said a statement on an Islamist website.

UK authorities have said there are no Iraqi women in jails under their control.

Ms Taha, a UK-educated microbiologist, is said to have carried out top-secret work during the 1980s on germs that cause botulism poisoning and anthrax infections.

Tawhid and Jihad claims to have killed at least six hostages in Iraq, the first one being American Nick Berg, who was beheaded in May.

More than 100 foreigners have been abducted by insurgents in Iraq over the past 17 months, as part of a campaign to destabilise the US-backed interim government and to drive out foreign troops.

They include two French journalists who were abducted almost a month ago and two female Italian aid workers who were kidnapped along with two Iraqi colleagues on 7 September.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3678794.stm
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 12:05:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Good God. If this is true I think I'll just frigging go puke.

Never, ever give in to these motherfuckers! Ever!

Geez, I hope this isn't true. If it is, we might as well pull the fuck out now and be done with it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 12:05:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Better get Ahlawi's ass on a plane back to Iraq, pronto. This is insane.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 12:09:27 AM EDT
[#3]
If this is true, then I think we are seeing the beginning of the end of a "free and prosperous" Iraq. First the new government agreed to a cease fire with that POS al sadr allowing him to live freely and only withdraw from Najaf, and now this.

All the talk of a "tough new Prime Minister" seems to have been just that, talk.

More and more I think it was a mistake to allow these people to have the last say in matters like this. At this rate they will give saddam a pardon as long as he promises not to skip bail and live a quiet peaceful life.

FUCKING IDIOTS!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 12:14:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Goddammit!

What the FUCK is going on?!?

They haven't even gotten a stable goverment in place yet and they're releasing high level prisoners?

This STINKS!  What the fuck are we dying for over there if the people we're trying to help are doing this shit already?

Watch, she'll end up in Iran or some other Muslim nation before you can blink.  

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 12:14:47 AM EDT
[#5]
CNN

US President George W Bush and UK Prime Minister Tony Blair have repeatedly refused to give in to the kidnappers' demands. However there have been reports of behind-the-scenes negotiations.

I guess they lied.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 12:28:57 AM EDT
[#6]
I dunno...

Maybe my tinfoil is on too tight, but I'd bet that there are a lot of spooks that are going to be watching her every move and listening in on everything she says if indeed she gets a release from prison.  Could give some hints to WMD locations, and under surveillance, it's possible that they don't consider her much of a threat.

That said, I'm sure there is more than a handful of Kurds that would like to know her whereabouts once she gets released also.

-Gator
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 12:33:42 AM EDT
[#7]
How long until we release Saddam too? It seemed kinda pointless to invade Iraq and capture these people who we consider a threat if we're just gonna allow them to be turned loose again. WTF!

I doubt Bush and Blair are behind this. But I'm starting to have serious fucking doubts about the Iraqi government. If shit like this continues under their watch, then we might need to do another regime change. Either that or simply walk away. The way I see it, our troops are dying trying to keep a promise to a country when the leaders of that country are doing everything they can to screw it all up. If their government and people are willing to support democracy and are willing to do what's necessary to make sure it happens, then I am ok with staying the course. But if they aren't, there's not much point in contuining with this shit. Right now I am having some serious doubts about them.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 12:37:42 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
CNN

I guess they lied.

Oh, and you and CNN (of all fucking sources) know for sure, huh.

Never miss a chance for one of your inane remarks, do you.

Don't you think that if they were negotiating with the terrorists, they would have done this BEFORE the two Americans were killed?  Or is that part of the evil master plan by the evil President Bush?

You still don't have a clue, do you.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:08:25 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
CNN

I guess they lied.

Don't you think that if they were negotiating with the terrorists, they would have done this BEFORE the two Americans were killed?  Or is that part of the evil master plan by the evil President Bush?

Oh, I'm sorry! GWB wouldn't lie. How foolish of me !
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:21:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Free her, but keep her head in custody. Or the other way around...
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:06:32 AM EDT
[#11]
This cant be real ,
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:09:30 AM EDT
[#12]
If it is real, there are serious, serious problems. This bitch should be going on trial instead of getting released.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:12:09 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
CNN

I guess they lied.

Unlike you, I don't ASSume he lied simply because CNN reports it.  You always seem to ASSume the worst about President Bush without any proof whatsoever.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:17:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:17:51 AM EDT
[#15]
OH my god, what on Earth are they doing?  The US has given in to the terrorists!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:21:13 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
OH my god, what on Earth are they doing?  The US has given in to the terrorists!

The US used to always give in to the terrorists
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:22:58 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

And where do you get this from the story?  The US government has said that they don't know anything about the Iraqis wanting to free the woman and she IS being held by the US.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:42:43 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And where do you get this from the story?  The US government has said that they don't know anything about the Iraqis wanting to free the woman and she IS being held by the US.

Come on.  This is plausible deniability at its weakest.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:50:04 AM EDT
[#19]
CNN is hardly a bastion of truth.

But if they are indeed releasing her, I sure as hell wouldn't do it right now, not after 2 Americans were butchered on camera. That's just plain silly.

It is possible that this is BS and is meant to be a setup with which the Iraqi government buys some time for the last guy while they close in on the captors, which I hope is true. It is possible that they have some sort of uber-master plan to use this woman to further pinpoint and destroy terrorists upon her release.

It is also possible that they are caving to terrorists. Frankly I hope it is option number 1, because number 2 is improbable and number 3 is just plain scary.

IF they do release this woman, it won't be long before she shows up in Beruit or Terhan. That would be very bad.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:26:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Powerlineblog posted Debka's thoughts about this situation:

It's been a while since we've linked to Debka File, a well-known site that is said to count Israeli intelligence agents among its sources. Its record is by no means infallible, but Debka strikes me as more reliable than most, and more interesting than almost any, I disagree about them being more reliable than most, they're almost never right. But yes they have very interesting scoops and exclusives, you can't deny that So here goes--Debka File on the most recent hostage outrage in Iraq:

The dreadful moment - 2:44 am Iraqi time on Tuesday September 20 - when the Jordanian terrorist Musab al-Zarqawi applied a knife to the 53-year old American construction worker, Eugene Armstrong, from Hillsdale, Michigan, was meticulously recorded on one of al Qaeda’s unspeakable videotapes for broadcast. US sound experts who checked the tape identified the voice reading the short statement before the “execution” as belonging to the masked man who dictated the terms for freeing all three hostages on the tape released soon after their capture, namely Zarqawi in person. The two remaining hostages, the American Jack Hensley and British Kenneth Bigley, now face the same dread fate as Armstrong within 24 hours unless Iraqi women prisoners are released from Baghdad jails.

In the White House and 10 Downing Street, president George W. Bush nor prime minister Tony Blair are holding firm against surrendering to the demands of al Qaeda’s operations chief in Iraq. But they are quietly questioning why Zarqawi attaches so much importance to securing the release of the only five Iraqi women left in American hands.

DEBKAfile’s Washington sources say the answer comes in two interrelated parts:

1. Zarqawi is smart enough not to pose wild ransom demands, such as the release of Saddam Hussein or top-flight Iraqi ex-generals like Chemical Ali Majid to buy the lives of hostages, because then, Bush and Blair’s refusal would be fully backed by Western opinion. He is therefore setting the seeming inconsequential price of five Iraqi women. He reckons that if he keeps on snatching hostages and meting out the same barbaric treatment as he did to Eugene Armstrong on a series of videotapes, public pressure will build up and force the two Western leaders to put a stop to the savage slaughter by abandoning their dogged resistance to the hostage-takers’ demands and setting the women free. Such surrender would then be hailed as a major triumph for the al Qaeda terrorist chief and augur a rising scale of increasingly steep demands.

2. The only five Iraqi women held by the Americans are a long way from being inconsequential. They include two senior scientists attached to Saddam Hussein’s biological weapons program: Dr. Rihab Taha, a microbiologist known as Dr. Germ, and Huda Salih Mahdi Ammash, head of his anthrax project and member of the Baath ruling command council.

Syria handed the two women over to the Americans on April 28, 2003, together with Dr. Taha’s husband, Gen. Amir Muhammed Rashed, director of Iraq’s missile development program – as first revealed by DEBKA-Net-Weekly 107 five days later, on May 2, 2003.

According to DEBKAfile’s intelligence sources, Zarqawi has been tipped off that one of the two Iraqi scientists is on the point of breaking under questioning and spilling the beans on Saddam’s WMD to her American interrogators. He therefore interceded by seizing the three Western hostages, either to gain her release or scare her into holding silent.

Our sources also believe that Zarqawi has personal acquaintance going back five years with one or both the Iraqi women scientists. A poisons expert himself, the Jordanian terror master frequently passed through Baghdad in the years 1998 and 2002 on his way to the biological and chemical weapons laboratories made available to al Qaeda in the northern Iraqi town of Biyara. He may even have been supplied with equipment, materials and instruction manuals by those very women. The facility was located in an area controlled by Ansar al-Islam which it later transpired was an operational wing of al Qaeda. Zarqawi may be seeking their release so that they can be hired by al Qaeda to continue the biological weapons researches they performed for the deposed Iraqi dictator.

In any case, their loss would put paid once and for all to the Bush administration’s best chance of obtaining evidence to prove Saddam Hussein was running an active banned weapons program. Outside Iraq, the argument over Saddam’s weapons of mass destruction may have ended in favor of the gainsayers; not so on the battlefields against the terrorists.

The enemy we are fighting in this war is so evil--as evil as any, in my opinion, in world history--that it is sometimes hard to detect the patterns of rational, albeit twisted, thought in the sea of madness. Is Debka's analysis right? It is certainly plausible. A great deal more plausible than the image currently promoted in the liberal media of a reformed Saddam who was cowed by impotent U.N. inspectors into abandoning his life-long quest for weird weapons.

t's been a while since we've linked to Debka File, a well-known site that is said to count Israeli intelligence agents among its sources. Its record is by no means infallible, but Debka strikes me as more reliable than most, and more interesting than almost any. So here goes--Debka File on the most recent hostage outrage in Iraq:

The dreadful moment - 2:44 am Iraqi time on Tuesday September 20 - when the Jordanian terrorist Musab al-Zarqawi applied a knife to the 53-year old American construction worker, Eugene Armstrong, from Hillsdale, Michigan, was meticulously recorded on one of al Qaeda’s unspeakable videotapes for broadcast. US sound experts who checked the tape identified the voice reading the short statement before the “execution” as belonging to the masked man who dictated the terms for freeing all three hostages on the tape released soon after their capture, namely Zarqawi in person. The two remaining hostages, the American Jack Hensley and British Kenneth Bigley, now face the same dread fate as Armstrong within 24 hours unless Iraqi women prisoners are released from Baghdad jails.

In the White House and 10 Downing Street, president George W. Bush nor prime minister Tony Blair are holding firm against surrendering to the demands of al Qaeda’s operations chief in Iraq. But they are quietly questioning why Zarqawi attaches so much importance to securing the release of the only five Iraqi women left in American hands.

DEBKAfile’s Washington sources say the answer comes in two interrelated parts:

1. Zarqawi is smart enough not to pose wild ransom demands, such as the release of Saddam Hussein or top-flight Iraqi ex-generals like Chemical Ali Majid to buy the lives of hostages, because then, Bush and Blair’s refusal would be fully backed by Western opinion. He is therefore setting the seeming inconsequential price of five Iraqi women. He reckons that if he keeps on snatching hostages and meting out the same barbaric treatment as he did to Eugene Armstrong on a series of videotapes, public pressure will build up and force the two Western leaders to put a stop to the savage slaughter by abandoning their dogged resistance to the hostage-takers’ demands and setting the women free. Such surrender would then be hailed as a major triumph for the al Qaeda terrorist chief and augur a rising scale of increasingly steep demands.

2. The only five Iraqi women held by the Americans are a long way from being inconsequential. They include two senior scientists attached to Saddam Hussein’s biological weapons program: Dr. Rihab Taha, a microbiologist known as Dr. Germ, and Huda Salih Mahdi Ammash, head of his anthrax project and member of the Baath ruling command council.

Syria handed the two women over to the Americans on April 28, 2003, together with Dr. Taha’s husband, Gen. Amir Muhammed Rashed, director of Iraq’s missile development program – as first revealed by DEBKA-Net-Weekly 107 five days later, on May 2, 2003.

According to DEBKAfile’s intelligence sources, Zarqawi has been tipped off that one of the two Iraqi scientists is on the point of breaking under questioning and spilling the beans on Saddam’s WMD to her American interrogators. He therefore interceded by seizing the three Western hostages, either to gain her release or scare her into holding silent.

Our sources also believe that Zarqawi has personal acquaintance going back five years with one or both the Iraqi women scientists. A poisons expert himself, the Jordanian terror master frequently passed through Baghdad in the years 1998 and 2002 on his way to the biological and chemical weapons laboratories made available to al Qaeda in the northern Iraqi town of Biyara. He may even have been supplied with equipment, materials and instruction manuals by those very women. The facility was located in an area controlled by Ansar al-Islam which it later transpired was an operational wing of al Qaeda. Zarqawi may be seeking their release so that they can be hired by al Qaeda to continue the biological weapons researches they performed for the deposed Iraqi dictator.

In any case, their loss would put paid once and for all to the Bush administration’s best chance of obtaining evidence to prove Saddam Hussein was running an active banned weapons program. Outside Iraq, the argument over Saddam’s weapons of mass destruction may have ended in favor of the gainsayers; not so on the battlefields against the terrorists.

The enemy we are fighting in this war is so evil--as evil as any, in my opinion, in world history--that it is sometimes hard to detect the patterns of rational, albeit twisted, thought in the sea of madness. Is Debka's analysis right? It is certainly plausible. A great deal more plausible than the image currently promoted in the liberal media of a reformed Saddam who was cowed by impotent U.N. inspectors into abandoning his life-long quest for weird weapons.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:40:28 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Come on.  This is plausible deniability at its weakest.

No, it's the facts.  The US military is holding her and they've said they don't know anytihng about it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:47:53 AM EDT
[#22]
It doesn't matter if it's part of some super surveilliance op, if they release her, in the minds of the wrong people, the terrorists won...
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:09:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:19:07 AM EDT
[#24]
I'm starting to think this is all bullshit. I just can't see the US releasing this woman. If they have her, it's up to them to release her, not the Iraqis. The news has reported it all morning, but as of now, I haven't heard of her actually being released. Hopefully the WH will step foward and tell the world this is all bullshit and that we won't negotiate with terrorists, period. And after they have already killed the 2 Americans in custody, what purpose would it serve to release anyone? It's 2 days late and a dollar short now.

This has to be a BS story. Or there is far more involved than we are hearing.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:22:28 AM EDT
[#25]
DENIED BITCHES

BAGHDAD, Iraq - Two Iraqi female prisoners being held by U.S. authorities in Iraq will not be released imminently, the U.S. embassy in Baghdad said on Wednesday. Militants who purportedly killed two American hostages have threatened to execute a Briton with them unless all female Iraqi prisoners are let go.

The U.S. statement came hours after Iraq promised to release one of the women prisoners, but denied the decision was linked to the militants' demands.

"The two women are in legal and physical custody of the multinational forces in Iraq and neither will be released imminently," a spokesman for the U.S. embassy said.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:19:00 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
CNN

I guess they lied.

Unlike you, I don't ASSume he lied simply because CNN reports it.  You always seem to ASSume the worst about President Bush without any proof whatsoever.

You are no more than a self-confessed shit-stirrer and a no nothing . Unlike you, I don't have my head up my ass and believe anything and everything GWB and The Party spews out. Have a nice day, comrade.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:23:28 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

You are no more than a self-confessed shit-stirrer and a no nothing . Unlike you, I don't have my head up my ass and believe anything and everything GWB and The Party spews out. Have a nice day, comrade.

You're a broken record...hell, you're not even entertaining anymore, just another brainless flamer.
BTW, if you're going to insult someone's intelligence, it's always good to spell correctly in your insult: it's "know-nothing" not "no nothing."
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:36:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Unfortunately, the precedent for this kind of shit was set back in the eighties by Reagan. Its nothing new boys. Get used to it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:51:19 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're a broken record...hell, you're not even entertaining anymore, just another brainless flamer.
BTW, if you're going to insult someone's intelligence, it's always good to spell correctly in your insult: it's "know-nothing" not "no nothing."

And you're a hypocritical, ass clown Spelling Nazi that offers nothing to this forum but sarcastic wise-ass comments to anyone that dares to disagree with The Party line as you puke it out .  
You have NO intelligence to insult, by the way. (Did you like that version of "no" ?)
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:51:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Commenting on a post made about the validity of anything that CNN reports. CNN is about as close to having their dick in the terrorists asses as it can get. CNN is not so much a news agency as it is an amalgamation of over-zealous Liberal asshats just itching for something that they can use against the U.S. and Bush. Having said that, I will now comment on this hideous Dune Coon bitches that deserve to be raped with cattle prodes.

Both of them have been implicated with biological warfare and the development of weapons that could be used against the U.S. and our allies. However, without a scientific facility with proper tools to apply their knowledge at , they are relatively harmless. However, the action of releasing these women WOULD be a MONUMENTAL setback for the U.S. This would be an open display of capitulation with the demands of terrorists; increasing their incentive to capture civilians.

Colin Powell has already stated that we will not negotiate with these terrorists. And while on the subject of terrorists... we need to crack down on Iran and Syria for their funneling of supplies and other terrorists into Iraq that are contributing to the problem. Many of these terrorists are not native Iraqis, rather, they are terrorists immigrating to the country to cause disorder within Iraq. I hope to God that we take off the gloves after Nov. 1 and start pummeling these fucktards into oblivion because we can't keep letting them seek refuge in holy sights. But we also don't want to be over aggressive in our holy site strikes because we don't want to start a civil war or revolt.

GRH - God's Right Hand : "Hold No Quarter. Feel No Remorse."

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:54:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Let's hope she gets 'released' like this:

The US Navy today announced that it has released a senior Al Qaeda terrorist after questioning him extensively for 27 days while he was held prisoner aboard a US aircraft carrier in the Arabian Sea. In a humanitarian gesture the terrorist was given $50 US and a white Ford Fairlane automobile upon being released from custody.

The attached photo shows the terrorist on his way home just after being released by the Navy.

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:55:18 PM EDT
[#32]
I'll believe it when it happens.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:05:08 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Commenting on a post made about the validity of anything that CNN reports. CNN is about as close to having their dick in the terrorists asses as it can get. CNN is not so much a news agency as it is an amalgamation of over-zealous Liberal asshats just itching for something that they can use against the U.S. and Bush. Having said that, I will now comment on this hideous Dune Coon bitches that deserve to be raped with cattle prodes.

I don't give two shits who likes CNN, Fox News, MSNBC or any other news outlet. Suit yourself as to which crock of bullshit you want to believe. The link I gave to CNN earlier today was only to show that somebody else besides the BBC was reporting a story, nothing more. If you or some ass-clowns like RikWriter or LarryG wants to read something else into it then have at it !  Opinions are like assholes and there are quite a few of both on ARFCOM GD.
By the way, Bush IS NOT the U. S. and the U. S. is not Bush. Not everyone has to agree with The Party and those that do disagree ARE NOT Enemies of the State
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:07:19 PM EDT
[#34]
If they kidnap someone and want a person released from prison.  Every time they did that they should kill whoever they want released.  Maybee they would stop making demands.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:33:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:36:28 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
CNN is hardly a bastion of truth.

But if they are indeed releasing her, I sure as hell wouldn't do it right now, not after 2 Americans were butchered on camera. That's just plain silly.

It is possible that this is BS and is meant to be a setup with which the Iraqi government buys some time for the last guy while they close in on the captors, which I hope is true. It is possible that they have some sort of uber-master plan to use this woman to further pinpoint and destroy terrorists upon her release.

It is also possible that they are caving to terrorists. Frankly I hope it is option number 1, because number 2 is improbable and number 3 is just plain scary.

IF they do release this woman, it won't be long before she shows up in Beruit or Terhan. That would be very bad.

Could it also be that CNN is full of shit, is trying to make Bush look bad, and some gullible Bush haters on this board swallowed it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:37:16 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
(Did you like that version of "no" ?)

I like the version of know that says I know how to spell.  I also like the version where I know you have no clue, no class and no hope.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:39:32 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
CNN

I guess they lied.

No, you are the shit stirrer and you definately don't know squat.  Apparently, you and CNN are full of shit.  Apparently, neither of these women are being released.  Oh, but you bought CNN's bullshit and paid full price for it too.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:42:11 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't give two shits who likes CNN, Fox News, MSNBC or any other news outlet. Suit yourself as to which crock of bullshit you want to believe. The link I gave to CNN earlier today was only to show that somebody else besides the BBC was reporting a story, nothing more FUCKING LIAR.  YOU USED IT AS A BASIS TO CALL BUSH A LIAR. If you or some ass-clowns like RikWriter or LarryG wants to read something else into it then have at it !WE DON'T HAVE TO READ SOMETHING INTO IT, YOU FLAT OUT CALLED BUSH A LIAR BASED ON THAT STORY.  Opinions are like assholes and there are quite a few of both on ARFCOM GD.
By the way, Bush IS NOT the U. S. and the U. S. is not Bush. Not everyone has to agree with The Party and those that do disagree ARE NOT Enemies of the State

God, you are a delirous loser.  You spouted off about CNN like they were the fountain of truth, then when your bullshit blows up in your face, you rant like a little girl.  You say that CNN, Fox, etc are all bullshit, but yet you jump right in there with them on a story that turns out to be another fabrication by the Bush haters.  Based on an unfounded story by CNN, you call Bush a liar.  You are either hypocritical or too deluded to even realize you are doing it.

You can't even admit when you are wrong, you go off on some tangent about the party line.

LOSER

You are most likely an expert on assholes, given that you are the biggest one here.  It ain't about the party line, it's about delusional Bush haters who grasp any story that would make him look bad, regardless of the reliability of the source.

Disagreeing is one thing, deluded rantings are another.  Anyone who relies on CNN, as you do, shouldn't be whining about enemies of the state, for CNN is certainly one.

I am not even a Republican, but your delusional hatred is amazing for someone who claims not to be a Kerry supporter.  Is it possible you are being less than honest about that?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:03:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Has CBS verified this story?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:41:50 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Has CBS verified this story?

Apparently, some members think CNN is a fine source without CBS verification.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:56:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Jeeeepers its tense in here lately!  
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 12:41:01 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I am not even a Republican, but your delusional hatred is amazing for someone who claims not to be a Kerry supporter.  Is it possible you are being less than honest about that?

Golly, LarryG, I don't hate you. I think you are swell ! You are an ass-clown but you are a swell ass-clown.
(I'm not a Republican either but don't tell The Party !)
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:08:32 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Golly, LarryG, I don't hate you. I think you are swell ! You are an ass-clown but you are a swell ass-clown.

I would say the contents of your post fully qualify you to be more of an assclown that I, a delusional assclown at that.

I mean you really have lost it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:11:47 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would say the contents of your post fully qualify you to be more of an assclown that I, a delusional assclown at that.

I mean you really have lost it.

Gosh, LarryG, can you help me find it ? Be a pal ! I hate to lose anything.
(I hope The Party doesn't find out you are helping me !)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top