Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 8/13/2002 4:37:55 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/13/2002 4:38:52 AM EST by ar15bubba]
From FoxNews.com; President Khatami criticizes American response to 9/11 ...accused the United States on Tuesday of pursuing an ``angry approach'' to foreign policy since the attacks of Sept. 11."
View Quote
Oh do you think we are angry? You Persian piece of pig crap! I am not even sure why your damn country still exists after 9/11. Tehran should be a pile of rubble. We can only dream of a pile of dead Iranians for now. Hopefully you will get paid back for your enduring support of Intl terror. Good Morning All
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 4:43:25 AM EST
Angry?? Angry??? Personally, I think we've been positively docile. "You won't like us when we're [REALLY] angry." Anyone remember the source of that?? [}:D]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 4:44:26 AM EST
Angry? No of course not. I mean it was only like 3000 people that were murdered. Heck everyone knows more people die from guns everyday. I don't worry about terrorists. It's all of you "gun nuts" that scare me. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 4:47:20 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 4:49:27 AM EST
Originally Posted By Max_Power: Angry? No of course not. I mean it was only like 3000 people that were murdered. Heck everyone knows more people die from guns everyday. I don't worry about terrorists. It's all of you "gun nuts" that scare me. [rolleyes]
View Quote
Had there been no guns in civilian hands (criminals excluded) there would have ben no 9/11. We would simply have moved from 9/10 to 9/12 !! (Makes about as much sense as the average anti-gunner - none.)
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 4:52:54 AM EST
Angry? I'm downright PISSED! Have been since the hostage fiasco twenty years ago when Peanut Man let thes maggots off the hook. I'd like to introduce them to some one million degree anger!!! What do you expect from a cuntry that lets some religious fanatic with a diaper on his head take power and pretty much destroy the place?
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 5:13:22 AM EST
Originally Posted By 5subslr5:
Originally Posted By Max_Power: Angry? No of course not. I mean it was only like 3000 people that were murdered. Heck everyone knows more people die from guns everyday. I don't worry about terrorists. It's all of you "gun nuts" that scare me. [rolleyes]
View Quote
Had there been no guns in civilian hands (criminals excluded) there would have ben no 9/11. We would simply have moved from 9/10 to 9/12 !! (Makes about as much sense as the average anti-gunner - none.)
View Quote
sar·casm [sr kàzzm ] noun cutting language: remarks that mean the opposite of what they seem to say and are intended to mock or deride [Mid-16th century. Via French from, ultimately, Greek sarkazein "to tear flesh," from sarx "flesh" (source of English sarcoma and sarcophagus).]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 5:42:17 AM EST
Originally Posted By ar15bubba: You Persian piece of pig crap. Good Morning All
View Quote
LMFAO, It's lines like this that make this place so addicting![8D]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 5:45:44 AM EST
The Iranian revolution was a happy approach to political change and world harmony...
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 6:02:22 AM EST
Originally Posted By ar15bubba:
From FoxNews.com; President Khatami criticizes American response to 9/11 ...accused the United States on Tuesday of pursuing an ``angry approach'' to foreign policy since the attacks of Sept. 11."
View Quote
Oh do you think we are angry? You Persian piece of pig crap! I am not even sure why your damn country still exists after 9/11. Tehran should be a pile of rubble. We can only dream of a pile of dead Iranians for now. Hopefully you will get paid back for your enduring support of Intl terror. Good Morning All
View Quote
2 words. No Shit!
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 6:36:07 AM EST
Originally Posted By garandman: Angry?? Angry??? Personally, I think we've been positively docile. "You won't like us when we're [REALLY] angry." Anyone remember the source of that?? [}:D]
View Quote
Bill Bixby as "The Incredible Hulk".
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 6:36:38 AM EST
Originally Posted By garandman: Angry?? Angry??? Personally, I think we've been positively docile. "You won't like us when we're [REALLY] angry." Anyone remember the source of that?? [}:D]
View Quote
I do. But I think we need to expose these bozo's to the (gamma) radiation. Preferably from a warhead.
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 6:42:08 AM EST
Ahhh, well done, fellas. The Incredible Hulk. Our foreign policy ougtta be more like that. No need for treaties or diplomacy. FEAR is the single best motivator known to man. We, the USA, ought to use it more in our foreign policy.
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 6:45:31 AM EST
After 9-11, we got a bit miffed for about three months. Then the Democ[b]rat[/b]s held a meeting in January and realized they needed to put us back to sleep if they were to ever reclaim Congress and the White House. Since then they've been slowly going on the political offensive against Bush and most of the country is starting to walk around in that old familiar glassy-eyed, media-induced stupor saying "War? What war?" No, we're not "angry". THIS is us when we're angry: [img]http://pauling.library.orst.edu/exhibit/column16-bomb.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 6:45:49 AM EST
Tell them we're still "angry" about the goddam hostages back in 1981. Tell them we still owe them one or two for that. Tell them we're coming soon to a theater near them.
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 7:29:14 AM EST
Iranian President Acuses US of being "Angry" after 9/11
View Quote
duh!!
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 7:52:19 AM EST
Originally Posted By Max_Power:
Originally Posted By 5subslr5:
View Quote
View Quote
sar·casm [sr kàzzm ] noun cutting language: remarks that mean the opposite of what they seem to say and are intended to mock or deride [Mid-16th century. Via French from, ultimately, Greek sarkazein "to tear flesh," from sarx "flesh" (source of English sarcoma and sarcophagus).]
View Quote
[:D]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 8:35:14 AM EST
We are the big boys on the block now, we aren't allowed to "get angry" about anything that happens to us...we're civilized. We can take it. Awwww.....fuck 'em. Time to kick some ass up around their shoulders and show them who the [red][size=5][b]BIG DOGS[/red][/size=5][/b] really are. And send them all back [b]under[/b] the porch where they belong. [pissed]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 8:53:48 AM EST
Top Top