Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2004 11:34:28 AM EDT
Iran Threatens Preemptive Strike Against U.S. Troops
The Australian reports that Iran has threatened a preemptive strike against US troops:

“We will not sit (with arms folded) to wait for what others will do to us,” Iran’s defence minister, Rear-Admiral Ali Shamkhani told Al-Jazeera TV yesterday when asked if Iran would respond to a US attack on its nuclear facilities.

“Some military commanders in Iran are convinced that preventive operations which the Americans talk about are not their monopoly, “America is not the only one present in the region. We are also present, from Khost to Kandahar in Afghanistan; we are present in the Gulf and we can be present in Iraq,” said Rear-Admiral Shamkhani.

From California Yankee
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 11:35:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 11:45:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Iraq, Iran...whatever it takes.

May want to check your title.

Dupe also......  from a few days ago.

Shit I didn't realize I did that.

Its not a dupe for me- wasn't here a few days ago.  I spend 10 hours at work-with no internet access- and 10 hours asleep, leaves little time to be here during the week now.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 11:45:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't think they want to play ball with us
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 11:48:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Dupe a 4 pager is here http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=265895
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top