Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2001 9:59:10 AM EDT
We are having a "jug shoot" Saturday March 24th.Registration starts a 8:30 shooting starts at 9:00. It is west of Wickenburg on US 60 (Aguila Hwy) between mile marker 99 & 100. Three classes of rifles. Hunting rifle: 243 or larger,no varmint barrels no scopes set for more than 9 power. 4shots prone,3standing,3sitting or kneeling. At oil jugs standing broadside to shooter from about 25-325 yards.
Varmit rifle same as above except jugs turned on edge. 5 shots bench 5 shots unsupported prone. Any cal any scope any barrel etc.
Iron sights.(ar's do well here) 10 jugs broadside at about 80 & 100 yards. Peeps okay. All shots standing.
$10 each event payout 50% 1st, 30% 2nd, 20% 3rd.
There are about 10-15 of us shoot this 2-3 times a year. Real good group real laid back and we stop during the shoot and cook hot dogs etc. We suppy the food. No alcohol as we usually have some kids shoot also.  Im going to be gone for 2-3 days away from internet so will answer when I get back.
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 11:46:06 PM EDT
[#1]
That sounded fun...too bad I just found this post! Oh well...
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 12:05:08 AM EDT
[#2]
WAAHHHH! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!....oh yeah the 24th. coulda, woulda, shoulda,
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 12:16:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I did a search for AZ then ARIZONA to find local stuff and ended up finding all these old posts. How long do the stay up before they are gone or deleted?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top