Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2010 5:05:25 PM EDT
new movie on youtube watch all of the series and give your thoughts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKJuyti1YjU&feature=related

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 5:12:31 PM EDT
[#1]
no comments has no one seen this as of yet?
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 5:17:10 PM EDT
[#2]
FFS, troofer bullshit...

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 5:27:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

No.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 5:29:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I doubt you are going to get comments that you like.

You are new so I'll give you a tip.

Alex Jones, troofer/NWO/Illuminati stuff will get your ass flamed off.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 5:31:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I tried clicking your link but all it did was highlight the text.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 5:36:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Wow, you waited a whole 7 minutes.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 5:37:11 PM EDT
[#8]
with that said i understand i just wanted to let it be know it was out for whom it may concern
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 5:39:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKJuyti1YjU&feature=related

Post 8, joined last month?

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 5:42:08 PM EDT
[#10]
In!

For the insults against that no good, crooked, scumbag, nutjob, Alex Jones!
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 5:44:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
In!

For the insults against that no good, crooked, scumbag, nutjob, Alex Jones!

Always good for the lulz.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 5:44:41 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

with that said i understand i just wanted to let it be know it was out for whom it may concern

Troofer, stop smoking the green stuff, okay?

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 5:44:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Its done by the lose change douche bag...

That is all I need to know.

Edited to add:  Was it "lose change" or "loose change"?  Still a douche bag either way
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 5:45:02 PM EDT
[#14]
All those people who think congress/the white house are beholden to the mega-banks that finance their campaigns and don't give
a shit about what the middle class thinks/wants... buncha crazy lunatics let's call them a funny name, "troofers"....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

-When 90% of the American people vehemently rejected the $700,000,000,000.00 ($700 billion) TARP bailout plan, the Master Class put it on a fast track and approved it anyway.

-When a clear majority of the American people said no to a government takeover of Chrysler and GM, the Master Class poured billions of taxpayer dollars into those corporate sinkholes and took them over anyway.

-When the people said no to multi-trillion dollar crony bailouts for the bankers and insurers whose corruption had caused global financial mayhem, the government pledged to those elite insiders more than $13,000,000,000,000.00 ($13 trillion) of the people’s money anyway.

-When the people expressed astonishment and anger that Wall Street planned to pay itself record 2009 bonuses, in the midst of America’s worst-ever fiscal and financial crisis caused by them, Wall Street stuffed its pockets with taxpayer-supported bonus money anyway.

-When the people said no to a proposed $40,000,000,000.00 ($40 billion) bailout of AIG and its elite trading partners such as Goldman Sachs (an amount that subsequently exploded to $180,000,000,000.00+ ($180+ billion)), the Master Class went underground, covertly misappropriated taxpayer money and made the payoffs anyway.

-When Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were nationalized at enormous taxpayer expense, the government approved $6,000,000.00 individual pay packages in 2009 (150 times the average American wage) for the CEOs of both failed companies anyway.

-When a clear majority of the people said no to nationalized health care, even after being bombarded by a multi-million dollar, lie-drenched propaganda campaign designed to bamboozle them, the House and Senate passed nationalized health care bills anyway.

-When more than seven million American workers lost their jobs and were subsisting on unemployment benefits and food stamps, federal government employees, who now earn DOUBLE what private sector workers earn, were given another round of pay and benefits increases anyway.

-When private sector workers’ 401Ks and IRA retirement plans plummeted in value due to economic collapse and endemic Wall Street-orchestrated market corruption (including systemic front running, flash trading, naked short selling and other manipulations), government “defined benefit,” lifetime-cost-of-living-adjusted pension plans, despite already being underfunded by $2,000,000,000,000.00 ($2 trillion), were made richer than ever anyway.

-The long, shameful litany of events signaling the total divorce between the Master Class and the people of the United States doesn’t stop there. It goes on and on.

The message from the American Master Class to the American people is simple and clear:

We Defy You.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 5:52:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Blah blah blah blue stuff

No we call them troother or troofers because they think our own government plotted 9-11 and that is just fucking re-tarded.

I for one actually believe that there are forces working toward a one world government, and that some of the information in this documentary is valid.  

However the person presenting it needs to have his balls kicked into his throat.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 5:55:55 PM EDT
[#16]
+1 with everything you can only take the sertain parts of news and any media, true he is off the handle at times but some of the info has a need for the open minded. but ask yourself how far out there is he compaired to what we are dealing with no in DC?
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 5:59:31 PM EDT
[#17]
yes im new, yes at the time i only had 8 post, but i will only post on issues and entertain myself on issues i want to chim in on. but thanks for your comment
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 6:02:54 PM EDT
[#18]

Didn't a thread about that sad piece of propagandist drivel get locked last night?

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 6:05:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
yes im new, yes at the time i only had 8 post, but i will only post on issues and entertain myself on issues i want to chim in on. but thanks for your comment

Dont worry about it.  

Everyone is always on high alert for trolls.

If you are not a troll then you have nothing to worry about.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 6:08:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dont worry about it.  

Everyone is always on high alert for trolls.

If you are not a troll then you have nothing to worry about.

true
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 6:25:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Billions of dollars funnelled into black/off-the-books operations, installing and destabilizing governments...no accountability... what could
possibly go wrong? Of course we get to find out about it 40 years later.

"Blah blah blah there's been a silent, bloodless coup of the republic" as long as the beer and cheeseburgers keep flowing,
who gives a crap if each day you're (X)% more of a wage serf than the day before?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top