Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 5:42:24 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 7/26/2013 7:12:17 AM EDT
[#2]
BWAHAhahahahahahaa.....http://www.military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/improvised-weapons/fsa-creates-rc-bomb-delivery-system/2117578184001/

Nice idea for a Do-It-Yousef  Fedayeen Fed-Ex package drop off,  BUT THE VIDEO SHOWS THE OPERATOR WALKING ALONG NEXT TO IT !!!
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 7:15:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Who else is hearing the A Team theme music played with Arabic instruments while checking out the pictures?
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 7:21:23 AM EDT
[#4]
"Achmed, get the slingshot!  No, the REAAAAAAALLY big one!"
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 7:21:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 7:24:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Who else is hearing the A Team theme music played with Arabic instruments while checking out the pictures?
View Quote

That's the VERY first thing I thought of.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 7:26:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Is that Muhammed Costa on the tank?
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 7:30:29 AM EDT
[#8]
The term "Armored Car" sort of indicates the use of armor. The photo above looks more like "Old Water Tank" and I would be fairly confident I could do some decent damage to it with a 30/06.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 7:33:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
BWAHAhahahahahahaa.....http://www.military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/improvised-weapons/fsa-creates-rc-bomb-delivery-system/2117578184001/

Nice idea for a Do-It-Yousef  Fedayeen Fed-Ex package drop off,  BUT THE VIDEO SHOWS THE OPERATOR WALKING ALONG NEXT TO IT !!!
View Quote

"Lieutenant, there is a man walking towards our position with something in his hands, and a little tractor thing is jerkily moving alongside him as he approaches!  What should I do?"

"Nothing Achmed, he is probably just walking his robotic goat or something, I'm sure it will be fine."
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 7:35:05 AM EDT
[#10]
My favorite all-time rebel jury-rigged weapon system has to be the Lybian Rebel multiple rocket launcher system using old Soviet UB-32 rocket pods....

Now that sh*t's dope.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 7:39:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
My favorite all-time rebel jury-rigged weapon system has to be the Lybian Rebel multiple rocket launcher system using old Soviet UB-32 rocket pods....

http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/World/660/371/040711_libyarebels.jpg?ve=1

Now that sh*t's dope.
View Quote

I do have to wonder----did some defecting air force type help with the firing system, or was it strictly trial and error with electricity and rockets?  If the former, all good I suppose, but if the latter, there's gotta be some spectacular failures on video somewhere.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 7:41:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I do have to wonder----did some defecting air force type help with the firing system, or was it strictly trial and error with electricity and rockets?  If the former, all good I suppose, but if the latter, there's gotta be some spectacular failures on video somewhere.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/World/660/371/040711_libyarebels.jpg?ve=1

Now that sh*t's dope.

Not the same kind of rocket, but this is one of the funniest things I've seen from the Syrian videos (warning: lots of snackbar).

Link Posted: 7/26/2013 7:54:38 AM EDT
[#13]

My favourite
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top