Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/5/2004 4:16:43 PM EDT
god damn that was worse than my worst nightmares.....

..had old pictures... forgot to mention a few things.....

LIKE THE FACT SHE WAS PARALYZED IN ONE SIDE FROM A DISFIGURING CAR ACCIDENT

excuse me I need to break into some wiskey...

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:17:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I feel sorry for her but oh god that situation is funny
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:18:02 PM EDT
[#2]
You forgot to hit it and post pics!
Edit: I got it in first! YIPPEE!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:18:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Hmmm, I take it personality doesn't matter to a stud like you?

Edited: To fix the friggin quote.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:19:23 PM EDT
[#4]
sure it does but so does some sense of truthfullness..... when one describes themselves as average, and decidely isnt that put a very different light on things
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:19:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Would she have noticed if you'd poked her in the pooper ?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:19:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Did she drool?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:21:03 PM EDT
[#7]
are you serious?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:21:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Did she drool?

Keeping an eye out for the important facts, right?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:21:33 PM EDT
[#9]
unfortunately....
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:22:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Like the Hospital assistant told the guy about to poke the comatose patient in the movie Kill Bill, "Get ready to get your Freak on!"

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:23:03 PM EDT
[#11]
You tried Internet dating?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:24:54 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
You tried Internet dating?

yup and ive met a couple nice girls on their, just not my type (short)
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:26:36 PM EDT
[#13]
How long was the date? Just wondering how long you stayed around after you found out about the "false advertising"...
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:27:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Reading threads like this, I can only say: thank God I'm already married. There are some real lulus out there.....
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:28:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Like the Hospital assistant told the guy about to poke the comatose patient in the movie Kill Bill, "Get ready to get your Freak on!"

"Bring out the Gimp!"....
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:29:45 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Reading threads like this, I can only say: thank God I'm already married. There are some real lulus out there.....

edited since I confused you with another member, but what does lulus mean exactly?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:31:06 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Well, look at it this way: if you two "hit it off", she'll be easy to buy birthday gifts for. Just get her moss for her north side.....

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:31:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Maybe you just need to seek love and companionship elsewhere?

www.womenbehindbars.com/
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:31:33 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
sure it does but so does some sense of truthfullness..... when one describes themselves as average, and decidely isnt that put a very different light on things

You just had a differing idea of what 'average' was.

Nothing a few dates wouldn't cure.  After you find out that she really isn't your cup of tea, then you can break it to her.

Or am I full of shit and know nothing of what I am talking about?  I am only going by what I hope a gentleman would do for my wife or daughter.

Edited: Spelling.  Argggh.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:31:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Deuce Bigalow, Male Gigalo
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:32:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Dude, that's something she mighta shoulda mentioned..  Sure maybe it would've knocked down her number of perspective dates obtained through meatmarket.com, but it also would have avoided "uncomfortable" situations like this.  

One thing to keep in mind is that if you get a pic of a girl through a service like that and she's "ehh-average".. She's prolly about two points north of Chewbacca.  People don't post their run of the mill pix when trolling for online tail, they post the one in a million frame they have of them looking like Pierce Brosnan or Cameron Diaz.

In the future, secret a vial of Syrup of Ipecac on your person for these first dates.  if it turns out that bad, you can down the stuff and projectile-vomit your way out the door without seeming like a jerk.  Worked for a buddy of mine, but the guy he brought his car to for detailing afterward was pretty pissed.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:33:30 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Maybe you just need to seek love and companionship elsewhere?

www.womenbehindbars.com/

I hear pedal steel guitars.....
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:35:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:37:01 PM EDT
[#24]
You have to admit its amusing!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:40:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Did she show you her good side?

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:42:13 PM EDT
[#26]
When you say disfiguring was it permanent disfiguring or like a stroke that she will mostly recover from?

Did you at least stay through dinner?

I mean I know it was wrong but did you at least suffer through it?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:43:27 PM EDT
[#27]
We need more details.

Was her name Ilene?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:45:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Most of yall are going directly to hell
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:47:43 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm betting that either passed up some very easy sex, or you got some and just aren't telling us.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:48:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Did you hit it or not???
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:49:43 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't laugh I got one of those - she did tell me she'd make me a happy millionaire with her investment philosophies.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:49:50 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
When you say disfiguring was it permanent disfiguring or like a stroke that she will mostly recover from?

I did not enquire to the permenance of it and yes I stuck it out throught the whole thing without commenting, I am a nice guy, but theres a limit
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:50:27 PM EDT
[#33]
You should've got some. You KNOW a girl like that will appreciate it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:50:43 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
We need more details.

Was her name Ilene?

no
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:51:18 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Did you hit it or not???

no
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:52:07 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I did not enquire to the permenance of it and yes I stuck it out throught the whole thing without commenting, I am a nice guy, but theres a limit

Ok, I will give you man points for fulfilling your obligation on the date.  If you had run out on the poor girl, no excuse you could have come up with would have cut the mustard.

Good job.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:52:15 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Did she drool?

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:56:32 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Ok, I will give you man points for fulfilling your obligation on the date.  If you had run out on the poor girl, no excuse you could have come up with would have cut the mustard.

Good job.

yeah I am true to my word, beyond that well see.

I said I would talk to here and I will more than that I doubt... and frankly she wasnt all that enthusiastic either so it may very well have been mutual. (or I need to work on my poker face)
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:02:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Yipe!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:03:22 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude you took the high road and are to be commended.

I said I would talk to here and I will more than that I doubt... and frankly she wasnt all that enthusiastic either so it may very well have been mutual. (or I need to work on my poker face)

Well she was nervous cause she knew she should have said somthin before hand, hell maybe this is her first date since it happened.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:14:17 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Well she was nervous cause she knew she should have said somthin before hand, hell maybe this is her first date since it happened.

Nope, definatly not it was apparently several years ago before she moved here and she was complainging about guys having used her when i was chatting with her before (in answer to all you guys saying HIT IT)
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:35:41 PM EDT
[#42]
I would have bugged out.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:38:30 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:40:55 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

dude thats just... sooo wrong
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:41:38 PM EDT
[#45]
You guys have to realize, people who use online dating services have something about them that makes it hard to meet and date people in, you know, *real life*. (This mostly applies to women, since it's so easy to date men that to go online to meet them indicates something "not quite right").
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:45:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Did you throw her a sympathy fuck?  Its only the right thing to do.  Not to mention, it coulda been freaky...her pussy muscles could have been all whacky and she might have been really good!

There's always a first time for everything!

Was she cute atleast?  Well, besides the disfigurement?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:45:40 PM EDT
[#47]
That is the reason I do not blind date at all...I can see me showing up and finding a buffa-rillo waiting for me...
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:57:41 PM EDT
[#48]
She sounds all right to me.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:01:01 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
You guys have to realize, people who use online dating services have something about them that makes it hard to meet and date people in, you know, *real life*. (This mostly applies to women, since it's so easy to date men that to go online to meet them indicates something "not quite right").

Yup met some that have perfectly fine reasons, like working 3rd shift, they just werent my type
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:03:05 PM EDT
[#50]
This thread is no good without pictures!!  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top