Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2006 10:34:19 AM EDT
Early last week I went to the gym at my apartment complex. Between the first  couple of sets, I went out onto the balcony and noticed a dark blue van parked across the street, engine idling. I saw noone in the drivers seat, and didnt think much of it. Over the next hour, everytime I looked, teh van was still there, engine idling. No lights, no movement, nothing. When I left, the Van was still there. Engine still idling. I thought it out of the ordinary, mentioned it to my wife, and thought that for giggle, I ought to go out and snap a few pictures for posterity. Also to annoy whoever was inside doing whatever it was they were doing.

FFW several days. I was between sets again, taking a breather out on the balcony. An unmarked cruiser drove up, and 2 police guys get out. they go the gate, find it locked and come back out onto the street. They see me standing there and ask if all the gates are locked. I said "yup" and asked them if they needed to get in. They did, so I went around and let them in. They then asked me where apartment XXX was. I told them, it was right across from mine, and the way to get there. I saw them leave about 10 minutes later.

Last night, I was out on the balcony again between sets. and here comes another unmarked, this time followed shortly by another regular crusier. The black and white parks in front of the building, the unmarked parks down the street a bit. A PO gets out of the black and white, walks down to the unmarked and has a conversation for the rest of the time I was in the gym. When i left, they were still there huddled in a little group  of 3.

Somethings goin down, I almost wish I had a scanner so I could figure out whos gonna get busted.

I cant wait to go work out tonight to see the next chapter!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:40:01 AM EDT
[#1]
interesting
tag for updates
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:41:48 AM EDT
[#2]
tag for update
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:42:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:43:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Sounds more like a protection detail than surveilance, unless they want to be seen.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:45:29 AM EDT
[#5]
If they are watching someone, that is some really shitty police work.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:46:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Whats even more interesting is that nearly all of the complex is empty, since the building is being converted to Condos.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:49:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Won't it be a hoot if it's turns out it's you they're after.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:52:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Oh trust me, I was standing there last night asking myself "What have I done lately?"
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:54:14 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

"Hey there Officer, do you guys need in?"

"No problem Officer........btw, what ya guys doin here?  What's that?  Apartment 13A?  Yeah....that's....mine......"

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:54:14 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

+1

And tag.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:59:12 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
interesting
tag for updates

+1
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:04:09 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Yup, they know you own guns and post here. Do you have a dog?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:07:29 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup, they know you own guns and post here. Do you have a dog?

Maybe everyone should just start feeding a few teaspoons of Tannerite with the Alpo every day.  That way if the dog gets shot, you'll really know about it.

Jim
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:09:22 AM EDT
[#14]
tagged for the story sure to follow.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:17:21 AM EDT
[#15]
tag
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:23:34 AM EDT
[#16]
tag
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:33:03 AM EDT
[#17]
You "lost" all that full auto stuff" right?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:43:37 AM EDT
[#18]
waiting on someone with an active warrant to show himself
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:40:12 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Full auto? Whats that?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:47:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:51:11 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Full auto? Whats that?

You know, the funny little bottle opener you showed us. Said something on it..link.. I forgot.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:52:25 PM EDT
[#22]
It's the MIB!?
Run like a bitch fool!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:54:06 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I saw noone in the drivers seat, and didnt think much of it.

Dont worry about it!

Noone is a great guy and goes all over the US doing good deeds.

With Noone in the drivers seat NO ONE has anything to worry about.

You're oneuh them thar NASCAR fans aintcha? Sorry if I ofended ya there Kletus...or is that Cletus? The typo was my bad, not putting that spaceinthere and all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top