Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2005 1:49:27 PM EDT
This weekend while out camping... For you that have never been AFK, its outside you drive for a long time in a thing called a vehicle or car as there more commonly called. Till you get to the woods (lots of trees, my got lots and lots of trees), where you set up whats called a camp.  It was pretty neat! They even have a little wooded room where to go to the bathroom in. Boy did it stink.

But I digress...

My wife and I were talking about the stuff going on in NOLA. And the subject of looters / gangs came up. She says to me "You know you have to handle the looters like a zombie infection". Then it hits me that she is absolutely right..
Then I thought about it a little more. If you look at the scenario down there its a classic case of zombie infestation. Has the hurricane cause a zombie outbreak that the .gov it trying now to cover up?
It seems to me that they are!

Then that means there headed for or are already in Houston! Be safe my Arfcom brothers!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:50:55 PM EDT
[#1]
You bolded THIS???    
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:57:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You bolded THIS???    

Ok fine.... I bolded part of it.....
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:00:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I had a conversation with my wife once.  Quickly went back to "yes mam" and "no mam".  Life is a lot simpler that way.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:03:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Zombie= Assholes ..............all ya need to know!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:08:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You bolded THIS???    

Ok fine.... I bolded part of it.....

LOL

Free bump
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:09:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I had a conversation with my wife once.  Quickly went back to "yes mam" and "no mam".  Life is a lot simpler that way.

Every time I have a conversation with my wife I end up with a longer "honey-do" list.  I'm trying to keep it under 8 pages so I'm just nodding a lot when she speaks.  

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:11:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Zombiism is a metaphor.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:15:42 PM EDT
[#8]
I seriously thought based on the title of this thread that your conversation was going to end up with you getting a threesome......
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:17:22 PM EDT
[#9]
There is an art to pretending you're listening to a woman talk while not actually paying attention to a single word and coming back with a perfect one word response.  "I agree" or "you're right" will always work.  If unsure just go "hmmmmmm".
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:23:28 PM EDT
[#10]
So it's okay to KEA??

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:35:41 PM EDT
[#11]
My throat always hurts after "talking" to the wife, I try to avoid it.  

AB
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top