Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2007 11:17:03 AM EDT
Male instructors can now have female students  
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:17:39 AM EDT
[#1]
No excuses not to post pics then....hidden camera in cab.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:17:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Why would it matter?

Shane
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:18:05 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
No excuses not to post pics then....hidden camera in cab.

+1
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:36:51 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Why would it matter?

Shane
Think about it. I'm a trucker.  Man and a woman in an 18 wheeler for a month.  Would failing one equal a sexual harassment charge?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:38:29 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why would it matter?

Shane
Think about it. I'm a trucker.  Man and a woman in an 18 wheeler for a month.  Would failing one equal a sexual harassment charge?

Tell them your attorney has advised you not to teach any women to drive, now cook, that's another matter.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:39:14 AM EDT
[#6]
It just occurred to me.  Get Subnet to hook you up so you can stream the video from the cab so we can all enjoy the hilarity live.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 12:00:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why would it matter?

Shane

Tell them your attorney has advised you not to teach any women to drive, now cook, that's another matter.
We can opt out if we want.  But The money would be nice
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:56:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Besides... I can't imagine that a whole lot of wimminz that want to drive a truck are A) good looking and B) single.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:00:27 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Besides... I can't imagine that a whole lot of wimminz that want to drive a truck are A) good looking and B) single.

w0rd.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:37:35 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
No more farting, picking your nose, or scratching your balls. Then again, there is a one in a billion chance there will be a student that is hot. there is also a significanlty better chance she will look like a some one from a not to distant post. Do I need to find the pic...?

I've seen two female truck drivers that were attractive in my time on the road.  I honestly don't see myself even getting one.  But I just faxed back all the info saying I was fully aware of our EEO and Harrassment policies.  You'd be shocked how many women drive though.  Ya never know, I may get a little hottie.  20 bucks says she'll be gay
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:55:02 PM EDT
[#11]
I've seen two drivers this week that were not only women, but I would bet 60+ years in age.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:45:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I've seen two drivers this week that were not only women, but I would bet 60+ years in age.
Older female drivers are getting more and more common.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top