Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2017 11:34:50 AM EDT
Looks like they love extra high cap mags.  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4417914/Kim-Jong-North-Korea-special-forces-military-parade.html

The first pics of their SF looks like some kind of helical drum mag.  That's got to weigh a shit ton.

Further down (next to last pic) looks like an elongated quad stack mag.  

Never seen that stuff on an AK, interesting.

ETA - mods, please delete.  Looks like someone started a thread on it https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1985346_North-Korea-Special-Forces-Grenade-Raunchers.html
just before mine.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:36:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Doesn't matter how big the magazine is if you can only afford to give each soldier 3 rounds of ammo...
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:37:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Thanks.  I just saw that.  Glad the GD dupe police are out in force this morning.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:44:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Thanks.  I just saw that.  Glad the GD dupe police are out in force this morning.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
So now dupes are good to go?
And people that take the time to point it out are
Sorry to invade your safe space and trigger you.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:44:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Don't worry about it.

GD has really slowed my checking of Drudge.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:45:19 AM EDT
[#6]
one MOAB on that plaza and they'll lose half their fighting force.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top