Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2001 3:26:26 PM EDT
Is anybody still interested in an ar15 mailing list like what used to be available through this site? I would be willing to start one up if there is enough interest, but everyone would want to be willing to stay semi on topic. Or would we want it to be moderated? If so I would need a few trustworth people to help out because Im sure it would be time intensive for one person.

Let me know what you think and any comments you may have. If yall think this is a good idea I will get it started.

Michael
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 3:45:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 3:57:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Ive just been putting along since the old one went down. Ive seen several AR lists at different places but I didnt think that they were the same thing with people from this site on there. Is it basically the same as the old list?

Michael
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 10:09:17 PM EDT
[#3]
PB, traffic is lower than the old list, but a lot of the same people; nothing else is even close.

BTW, are you the PB on the Suburban list??

hanko
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 10:30:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 7:13:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 7:37:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys, I signed up for it yesterday. Hanko, sorry, Im not on a surburban list.

Michael
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top