Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2010 2:23:42 PM EDT

Any bets on whether the kenyan mongrel commits another High Crime when he fires another Inspector General without notifying Congress ?

If he fires IG Fine, he will be the 2nd US Inspector General that's been dismissed for investigating misconduct and fraud tied to obunger's cronies.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:32:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope this grows legs, for no other reason than to cause the Obama administration problems during the mid term elections.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:34:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I have faith in this.

If he does get fired the MSM will undoubtedly proclaim it another "saturday night massacre" a la Watergate.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:35:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I too hope this goes some place.........beside the shitter.

My bet is, they will find no wrong doing, several people will get commendations and or promotions!
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 3:21:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Pray (for real) that it goes big
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 3:27:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I too hope this goes some place.........beside the shitter.

My bet is, they will find no wrong doing, several people will get commendations and or promotions!

Many Medals for Restraint are rewarded.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 3:28:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 3:43:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm starting to lose faith in the ability for the people of this country to pursue grievances against our government. Getting elected is not a free pass to do whatever they like and the only repercussion is not getting re-elected.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 4:20:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm starting to lose faith in the ability for the people of this country to pursue grievances against our government. Getting elected is not a free pass to do whatever they like and the only repercussion is not getting re-elected.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Agree whole heartedly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top