Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2011 6:21:11 AM EDT
Their interpreter told them they had 1 gay men in the village and then 14 other guys that were fucking him.

He told the interp that no, they have 15 gay men in the village.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:23:15 AM EDT
how far back in time would you have to go before european society was as primitve and backwards are the present-day middle east?

1000BC?
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:24:30 AM EDT
How can you tell if someone is gay?

He gets a hard-on while you're fucking him up the ass.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:26:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/1/2011 7:38:28 AM EDT by Tango7]
No news there....

A document released by WikiLeaks described efforts by high-ranking Afghan officials to quash reports of police officers and other Afghans arrested for "purchasing a service from a child."<snip>

The vast gulf between U.S. and Afghan attitudes about homosexuality and pedophilia has generated concern among U.S. advisers in Afghanistan since the American presence there began to expand.

In late 2009, U.S. and British forces ordered a study of Pashtun male sexuality. <snip>

The report described unease by U.S. Marines and British soldiers who felt they were being propositioned, or who were outraged by apparent acts of pedophilia by Afghan soldiers and police. <snip>

Troops interviewed by The Examiner say they are frequently forced to deal with a radically different attitude toward sex with male youths by Afghan security forces.<snip>

"Homosexuality is strictly prohibited in Islam, but cultural interpretations of Islamic teaching prevalent in Pashtun areas of southern Afghanistan tacitly condone it in comparison to heterosexual relationships," the study states.<snip>

Years of living under that cultural construct have greatly altered sexual attitudes, the study said. "One of the country's favorite sayings is 'women are for children, boys are for pleasure," the report noted.

Edited per CoC 10 - please include original source link in the future.

-T7
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:26:25 AM EDT
Originally Posted By cyborg543:
how far back in time would you have to go before european society was as primitve and backwards are the present-day middle east?

1000BC?

Probably... I was going to say a few hundred years later... but at least the homosexual/familial/theocratic ancient Greeks could come up with decent shock infantry.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:29:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/1/2011 6:29:47 AM EDT by quijanos]
No secret - its part of their fucked up society. And sadly common in Muslim (mostly extreme) states. My bro was offered "services" from some douche for a young boy in trade for gloves he was wearing and the Haj wanted.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:34:23 AM EDT
Originally Posted By HubMcCaan:
No news there....

Afghan sex practices concern U.S., British forces

A document released by WikiLeaks described efforts by high-ranking Afghan officials to quash reports of police officers and other Afghans arrested for "purchasing a service from a child."

The leaked diplomatic cable quoted former Minister of the Interior Hanif Atmar's concern that publicity about the arrests, which involved the hiring of "dancing boys," would "endanger lives."

The author of the diplomatic cable fretted that the case would be "blown out of proportion, an outcome that would not be good for either the U.S. or Afghanistan."

The vast gulf between U.S. and Afghan attitudes about homosexuality and pedophilia has generated concern among U.S. advisers in Afghanistan since the American presence there began to expand.

In late 2009, U.S. and British forces ordered a study of Pashtun male sexuality. They were worried that homosexuality and pedophilia among Afghan security forces and tribes could create cultural misunderstanding with allied troops, according to a copy of the report obtained by The Washington Examiner.

The study, requested by 2nd Marine Expeditionary Battalion along with British forces in Lashkar Gah, was conducted by members of one of the Defense Department's Human Terrain Teams stationed in Afghanistan. The report was authored by team member Anna Maria Cardinalli, who said the goal was to learn how to advise "U.S. and British service members who report encounters with men displaying apparently homosexual tendencies. These service members are frequently confused [by] this behavior."

The report described unease by U.S. Marines and British soldiers who felt they were being propositioned, or who were outraged by apparent acts of pedophilia by Afghan soldiers and police. It documented one case in which 12 of 20 Pashtun interpreters working with one U.S. Army unit had contracted gonorrhea from homosexual encounters.

Troops interviewed by The Examiner say they are frequently forced to deal with a radically different attitude toward sex with male youths by Afghan security forces.

"I know Marines and soldiers who have refused to work with Afghan military or police," said one U.S. military official, who spoke on condition of anonymity. "It's not about homosexuality as much as it is about the young boys. Some of them like to show pictures on their cell phone –– that should be illegal. Some of the Afghans have their own young boys they use for sexual purposes and we can't do anything about it."

Cardinalli told The Examiner by e-mail that she is writing a book about widespread acceptance of male homosexuality among Pashtuns, a culture where far fewer opportunities for premarital heterosexual encounters exist.

"To dismiss the existence of this dynamic out of desire to avoid Western discomfort is to risk failing to comprehend an essential social force underlying Pashtun culture which can potentially effect the success" of the U.S. effort there, Cardinalli wrote in the report.

An American military official who works closely with Afghan security forces called the discomfort among U.S. and British troops "the elephant in the closet that no one's talking about, but needs to."

The study makes a number of observations about the extreme segregation of women in Pashtun culture.

It discusses the prohibitive cost of marriage within Pashtun tribes and the long-standing traditions in which boys are appreciated for their physical beauty and apprenticed to older men to learn a trade at an early age.

"Homosexuality is strictly prohibited in Islam, but cultural interpretations of Islamic teaching prevalent in Pashtun areas of southern Afghanistan tacitly condone it in comparison to heterosexual relationships," the study states.

For a male to have sex with a boy is considered a "foible," the report said. By contrast, having sex with an "ineligible woman" would set up "issues of revenge and honor killings."

Years of living under that cultural construct have greatly altered sexual attitudes, the study said. "One of the country's favorite sayings is 'women are for children, boys are for pleasure," the report noted.

The study said the prevailing sexual attitudes in some parts of Afghanistan are creating a cycle damaging to boys and young men.

"There is frequently the risk that Pashtun boys will face a set of experiences that mold their beliefs regarding sexuality as adults in ways that are ultimately damaging, both to themselves and to Afghan society," the report concludes. "It appears that this set of experiences becomes cyclical, affecting generations, and that this cycle that has existed long enough to affect the underpinnings of Afghan culture itself."

Found the problem. Time to air drop them some hookers and get this sick shit sorted out.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:39:39 AM EDT
Send the Westburrow Baptist church over there....
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:40:24 AM EDT
Man love Thursday and all that...
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:42:34 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Kolat:
Their interpreter told them they had 1 gay men in the village and then 14 other guys that were fucking him.

Mexican culture seems to have the same view of homosexuality, you can poke but not be poked.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:42:53 AM EDT
Older enlightened culture.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:43:06 AM EDT
Impossible! Islam expressly forbids homosexuality! And alcohol! And art!
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:47:55 AM EDT
It's going to take a few more decades for our social constructs to adapt to the fact that we now have effective birth control.

Centuries over there.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:48:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/1/2011 6:48:25 AM EDT by StewartTR]
Air drop hookers, that's priceless. lol
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:48:19 AM EDT
That's prob why there is no shortage of willing boys for sucide vests
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:50:06 AM EDT

Originally Posted By toothandnail:

Better to be blown up than do the blowing?
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:51:23 AM EDT
What a ball game, 1 catcher and 14 pitchers
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:51:41 AM EDT
I predict that since we are now 'insulting' islam this thread will be locked soon... truth - sometimes it needs to be suppressed - for the children
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:52:17 AM EDT

apparantly Isamic morality is not all it's cracked up to be. (no pun intended)
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:53:54 AM EDT

Originally Posted By FreeFloater:
How can you tell if someone is gay?

He gets a hard-on while you're fucking him up the ass.

Or his dick tastes like shit.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:56:02 AM EDT
Originally Posted By quijanos:
No secret - its part of their fucked up society. And sadly common in Muslim (mostly extreme) states. My bro was offered "services" from some douche for a young boy in trade for gloves he was wearing and the Haj wanted.

Those Nomex gloves are pretty kickass
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:57:12 AM EDT

Originally Posted By MTNmyMag:

Mexican culture seems to have the same view of homosexuality, you can poke but not be poked.

Which makes no sense because you would have to have an erection to poke, not necasarily to be poked.

But what do I know.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:01:33 AM EDT
Originally Posted By fefu23:

They weren't even Nomex.....they were worn out USGI leather gloves with the finger tips cut off of them

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:03:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/1/2011 7:03:52 AM EDT by mac130]

They weren't even Nomex.....they were worn out USGI leather gloves with the finger tips cut off of them

I figured they were at least velcro gloves
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:05:41 AM EDT

My brother was offered young boys by his taxi driver in Vallarta.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:08:11 AM EDT
not "IN" on 1
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:08:51 AM EDT
This thread is gay.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:10:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/1/2011 7:11:06 AM EDT by quijanos]
Originally Posted By mac130:

I figured they were at least velcro gloves

Hard to believe....didn't mean to use the word "hard" in this thread

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:19:04 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:24:55 AM EDT

Prison rules RULE!
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:27:30 AM EDT
I endorse the insults in this thread.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:33:33 AM EDT
Actually..... I don't give a shit what they do over there.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:42:19 AM EDT

Actually, thats the Ancient view of the Greeks as well.
They had the typical older guy younger guy system with the younger guy acting as the bitch or "prag" (prison fag)
It was considered demeaning to take it up the ass and a sign of "submission". zoinks!
if you read Plato and a few other "great" philosophers they literally spend hours lecturing about this special relationship.
Like if the boy runs away cuz his "bear" is fucking him up the ass too hard he should NOT be forced back even if he is a slave.
Those Greeks are full of all kinds o' wisdom ain't dey?
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:45:24 AM EDT

Originally Posted By patio87:

I wouldn't either if it would stay "over there". But it doesn't, they take their beliefs and practices wherever they go, and they go everywhere. Stuff like this, and the honor killings, keeps them from ever being able to integrate successfully into a western society.

Look at Almaleki in Arizona, the guy who killed his daughter because she became too "westernized". He's pleading Not Guilty. Reports say that he's confused at the whole process, doesn't understand why he's in jail or even in trouble for it.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:50:31 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 3rdpig:

I wouldn't either if it would stay "over there". But it doesn't, they take their beliefs and practices wherever they go, and they go everywhere. Stuff like this, and the honor killings, keeps them from ever being able to integrate successfully into a western society.

Look at Almaleki in Arizona, the guy who killed his daughter because she became too "westernized". He's pleading Not Guilty. Reports say that he's confused at the whole process, doesn't understand why he's in jail or even in trouble for it.

And in my humble opinion that is just a cheap shyster lawyer trick!

Hope to God it doesn't fly with the jury! After all how often have we heard the old "ignorance of the law is no excuse"?? Oughta go for him as well!

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:54:03 AM EDT
No Cartman, that makes YOU gay...
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 8:09:05 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 3rdpig:

“You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours.”––General Sir Charles Napier

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 8:11:45 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Schlange:

Originally Posted By toothandnail:

Better to be blown up than do the blowing?

Or how someone who is aggressive and enjoys being a homo will want to smash a heterosexual society, like the radicals in San Fran.
Top Top