Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2013 11:33:01 AM EDT
While I haven't run this through its paces yet, it is looking very promising.  This lights mounting system is far superior to Surefire and Streamlight.  It's about half the size.  You can change the battery without removing from rail.  And coming from a flashlight guru, has just about a perfect 200 lumen beam.  Props to Inforce.  Crappy cellphone pics

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 11:34:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I plan to get one, not FDE though. My first WML should arrive today.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 11:41:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 11:47:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I have an APL. I never had a surefire or streamlight so I can't compare but I must say I'm impressed. Easy to turn on and off and seems well made.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 11:49:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I really like their long gun weapon lights. On all of my carbines.
View Quote

I got one of their White/IR WML for my AR a couple weeks ago. I haven't shot with it yet, but I've been playing around with it.

Seems pretty legit.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 11:53:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I dig my Inforce WML IR/Vis. Works outstanding as a helmet light. Very lightweight and low profile with easy to use controls.

I like the APL, just wish it had a DG-switch style option for it like my X300s so it could be used one handed.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 11:56:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
While I haven't run this through its paces yet, it is looking very promising.  This lights mounting system is far superior to Surefire and Streamlight.  It's about half the size.  You can change the battery without removing from rail.  And coming from a flashlight guru, has just about a perfect 200 lumen beam.  Props to Inforce.  Crappy cellphone pics
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c189/nickanto/IMAG0178_zpse02307ba.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c189/nickanto/IMAG0179_zpsc693f7a4.jpg
View Quote

How much ?
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 11:59:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I dig my Inforce WML IR/Vis. Works outstanding as a helmet light. Very lightweight and low profile with easy to use controls.

I like the APL, just wish it had a DG-switch style option for it like my X300s so it could be used one handed.
View Quote

wonder if they will offer that on a future model?
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 12:01:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

How much ?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How much ?

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 12:04:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
130$ from 2 vets arms.  They did an exclusive fde run with Inforce

How much ?

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 12:05:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
While I haven't run this through its paces yet, it is looking very promising.  This lights mounting system is far superior to Surefire and Streamlight.
View Quote

Really their mounting system is superior?
It is no surefire. Handle in person before buying.
I was amped about the APLs release. I returned mine in less than 24 hrs. Completely disappointed.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 12:11:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Nice, thanks for the pics.  I'm glad I've been waiting on getting a WL for my Grock (sic).
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 12:12:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Could you elaborate?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Quoted:

I was amped about the APLs release. I returned mine in less than 24 hrs. Completely disappointed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
While I haven't run this through its paces yet, it is looking very promising.  This lights mounting system is far superior to Surefire and Streamlight.

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 12:14:12 PM EDT
[#13]
In before someone craps their pants for having what appears to be a loaded handgun with a shotgun shell in the trigger guard.
-SleeperSHooter
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 12:15:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People having issues with APL mounting.

http://www.ar15.com/mobile/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1494961

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 12:15:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
In before someone craps their pants for having what appears to be a loaded handgun with a shotgun shell in the trigger guard.
-SleeperSHooter
View Quote

It's not loaded
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 12:16:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
-SleeperSHooter
View Quote

Oh you didn't know? Inanimate objects do things on their own.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 12:19:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So two people had an issue with the light?  I'm saying as far as locking up tight, it fits much more snug than my x300
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 12:20:20 PM EDT
[#18]
One you go 500+ lumens you'll never go back.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 12:32:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have a thousand lumen olight, and for close quarter work inside a dark room or hallway I see no benefit to a light that bright.  Beside added weight/bulk and decreased battery life.  Not to mention something that bright wrecks your night vision.  I can get a raven holster now that won't be any wider or longer than the gun itself.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:34:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I have a thousand lumen olight, and for close quarter work inside a dark room or hallway I see no benefit to a light that bright.  Beside added weight/bulk and decreased battery life.  Not to mention something that bright wrecks your night vision.  I can get a raven holster now that won't be any wider or longer than the gun itself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've never tried a 1k lumen light, so won't comment on that.

However the SF fury and X300U at 500 lumens are fucking awesome and don't have any downsides in interior work due to the beam shape. I'll never go for anything less after getting some time in on them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top