Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2016 11:28:18 PM EDT
 Holy crap these guys are nuts.

http://www.infowars.com/scalias-death-linked-to-bohemian-grove-illuminati/

During a visit to Cibolo Creek Ranch in Presidio Co., Texas, Scalia died among members of the U.S. chapter of the International Order of St. Hubertus, which was launched in 1966 by associates of the Bohemian Grove which itself was a spin-off of the Order of the Bavarian Illuminati founded in 1776 to counter both the American revolution and the emerging populist movements in Europe
Did Scalia Die in Satanic Ceremony
Posted by Alex Jones on Thursday, February 25, 2016

“The Bavarian Illuminati’s own documents were intercepted by police many times – that’s why Encyclopedia Britannica breaks all this down – and they revealed the Illuminati was planned to take over the renaissance and the big, burgeoning liberty movement taking place in Europe and what became the United States,” Alex Jones revealed, who was the first to successfully infiltrate and film the Bohemian Grove. “So they founded the Bavarian Illuminati that later created the Jacobins of the French Revolution to not create revolutions to overthrow the corrupt monarchies and the church but to actually remove them and set themselves up as absolute rulers.”
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:29:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm as hard right as they come, but Alex Jones is a tin foil hat-wearing dickbag.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:31:25 PM EDT
[#2]
But the International Order of St. Hubertus was founded in 1695. Probably by time travelers.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:31:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm as hard right as they come, but Alex Jones is a tin foil hat-wearing dickbag.
View Quote

He's tin foil hat wearing, living under a tin foil roof, sleeping under tin foil sheets, wiping his ass with tin foil crazy.  In before "well he was right about _____" post.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:46:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
But the International Order of St. Hubertus was founded in 1695. Probably by time travelers.
View Quote

So were they the one's that introduced gold fringe to the flag or not?

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:48:28 PM EDT
[#5]
tinfoil wearing, cheeseburger ass looking motherfucker.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:05:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Well, he was right about those UN troops in the national forests. I'm sure he's right about this.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:18:03 AM EDT
[#7]
WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!

I actually do a very good impersonation of the dude.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:19:40 AM EDT
[#8]
"Those people"  Are right here.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:26:58 AM EDT
[#9]
But who controls the Bavarian Illuminati?

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:29:15 AM EDT
[#10]
You were expecting something less loony from Alex Jones?  LOL
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:31:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
 Holy crap these guys are nuts.

http://www.infowars.com/scalias-death-linked-to-bohemian-grove-illuminati/

During a visit to Cibolo Creek Ranch in Presidio Co., Texas, Scalia died among members of the U.S. chapter of the International Order of St. Hubertus, which was launched in 1966 by associates of the Bohemian Grove which itself was a spin-off of the Order of the Bavarian Illuminati founded in 1776 to counter both the American revolution and the emerging populist movements in Europe
Did Scalia Die in Satanic Ceremony
Posted by Alex Jones on Thursday, February 25, 2016

“The Bavarian Illuminati’s own documents were intercepted by police many times – that’s why Encyclopedia Britannica breaks all this down – and they revealed the Illuminati was planned to take over the renaissance and the big, burgeoning liberty movement taking place in Europe and what became the United States,” Alex Jones revealed, who was the first to successfully infiltrate and film the Bohemian Grove. “So they founded the Bavarian Illuminati that later created the Jacobins of the French Revolution to not create revolutions to overthrow the corrupt monarchies and the church but to actually remove them and set themselves up as absolute rulers.”
View Quote

My wife emailed me a People article that said a similar thing.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:41:52 AM EDT
[#12]
He might be right on this one.....  

He just might!!!  

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:44:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/aiEJH.gif

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:46:30 AM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:48:01 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View Quote
Alex Jones had so many people talking shit on him because his wife was Jewish.

Then he cheated on her and she took most of his assets "allegedly".

Now he lives in the top of one of the expensive ass high rises in Austin, and pimps it like a lunatic that he is.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:48:05 AM EDT
[#16]
alex jones has long lost his last marble
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:48:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Those sneaky Norks.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:52:53 AM EDT
[#18]
See, what we are dealing with here is the anti-human control freaks, hiding out in their little clubs coming up with ways to take over, to run democracy, to crush freedom and free will, and scalia was the latest pawn in this game, its no secret he died so soon after they were poisoning the water in Flint to hide the truth of their failed drug test in the water, I mean we have people disappearing left and right in San Francisco because of these self driving cars being turned into the eyes and ears of the bilderbergs and the Koch brothers. WAKE UP SHEEPLE, WE ARE GOING TO GET HUMANITY AWAKE

Alex Jones talks like this to put up a smoke screen of "crazy" around REAL conspiracies.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:53:23 AM EDT
[#19]
The fact that someone this deranged has a following big enough to make him wealthy is depressing.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:54:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:01:19 AM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:04:13 AM EDT
[#22]
I used to watch his YouTube channel when I was bored at work for entertainment. Lasted about two months before I couldn't take it anymore.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:06:44 AM EDT
[#23]

BUT THEY DIDN"T DO AN AUTOPSY!!!!!

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:13:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Never waste a crisis,right Alex?

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:18:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Now he lives in the top of one of the expensive ass high rises in Austin, and pimps it like a lunatic that he is.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Violet is jewish?

I remember when he won her in a fist fight with some other dork at ACTV.

If y'all think he's nuts now you should have heard his first radio show and saw his public access tv show.

Now THAT was entertainment!
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 6:56:53 AM EDT
[#26]
An autopsy or even a cursory examination would have revealed the Bavarian Cream filling used in the ritualistic assassinations of the Bavarian Illuminati!
Conspiracy! Jones is right! Lead us, Alex!  ROFL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top