Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2005 10:16:36 AM EDT
Cindy Sheehan's freedom fighters at work:

In Tal Afar itself yesterday, where some 10,000 US and Iraqi troops have been engaged in a massive offensive to recapture the ethnically divided town from Sunni insurgents, commanders spoke of the “horrible” abuses they had uncovered. The details were prophetic reminder of what al-Qaeda’s supremacy may bode.

“The enemy here did just the most horrible things you can imagine, in one case murdering a child, placing a booby trap within the child’s body and waiting for the parent to come recover the body of their child and exploding it to kill the parents,” said Colonel H R McMaster, a senior American commander in the town.

www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,7374-1781036,00.html
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:18:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:23:57 AM EDT
[#2]

They wouldn't do such things if we hadn't started a war based on lies just to steal their oil for Halliburton.

It's all Bush's fault.

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:36:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Subhuman.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:37:13 AM EDT
[#4]
VC
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:39:07 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Cindy Sheehan's freedom fighters at work:

In Tal Afar itself yesterday, where some 10,000 US and Iraqi troops have been engaged in a massive offensive to recapture the ethnically divided town from Sunni insurgents, commanders spoke of the “horrible” abuses they had uncovered. The details were prophetic reminder of what al-Qaeda’s supremacy may bode.

“The enemy here did just the most horrible things you can imagine, in one case murdering a child, placing a booby trap within the child’s body and waiting for the parent to come recover the body of their child and exploding it to kill the parents,” said Colonel H R McMaster, a senior American commander in the town.

Good enough reason for eradication if you ask me.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:39:07 AM EDT
[#6]
The enemy who holds no regard for human life always loses.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:41:16 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Yep, al-Qaeda is killing the population from which they draw their ranks from. Those fools are going to run out of jihadists and the tribes are turning on them to protect their children.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:42:35 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
They wouldn't do such things if we hadn't started a war based on lies just to steal their oil for Halliburton.

It's all Bush's fault.

Yes just well meaning men pushed to the edge by GW…

If not for GW they could be productive members of society just like Jeffery Damer.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:44:41 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

It's all Bush's fault.

I know your kidding but f you anyway.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:53:16 AM EDT
[#10]
What do you expect from sub-humans?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:55:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Remember, though: They are simply loving ambassadors for the Religion of Peace!

They are oppressed souls desperately crying out for freedom and justice in a world enslaved by America!

As already mentioned: It's all Bush's fault!

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:56:39 AM EDT
[#12]
even 72 virgins wouldn't make me act that way ....
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:00:15 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

They are oppressed souls desperately crying out for freedom and justice in a world enslaved by America!

My thoughts exactly.    Absolutely baseless crock of shit that's been jammed down our throats.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:02:59 AM EDT
[#14]
In Vietnam, they used live kids. It's an old trick.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:15:56 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's all Bush's fault.

Hey, SOMEBODY had to say it!

BTW... after Beslan, do you think there's ANYTHING these inhuman MoslemMaggots wouldn't do?

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:34:18 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's all Bush's fault.

Hey, SOMEBODY had to say it!

BTW... after Beslan, do you think there's ANYTHING these inhuman MoslemMaggots wouldn't do?

Let's remember that the Iraqi troops who are kicking Al-Q ass over there are muslims as well.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:50:48 AM EDT
[#17]
After reading the unPC guide to islam, it does not suprise me.  Just wait, they will stoop to lower tactics.

Oh, and IBTL.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:55:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Yet another reason we can't leave.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 12:01:02 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
In Vietnam, they used live kids. It's an old trick.

Thank you for pointing that out.  Its an old trick everyone even us uses it.  Maybe not on dead kids but we use it.  Insurgency and counterinsurgency  are a  nasty business things like this are going to happen.  I say bypass both and barricade and carpet bomb the Tsunni areas.  It is in their interests to be a stick in the mud and they will copntinue to be, we need to take a page out of Saddaams book and clarify this shit will not be tolerated.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 12:01:18 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
After reading the unPC guide to islam, it does not suprise me.  Just wait, they will stoop to lower tactics.

Oh, and IBTL.

Let's remember that the Iraqi troops who are kicking Al-Q ass over there are muslims as well.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 12:02:09 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Exactly!  

And wow, do I feel good that my thread from a few days ago questioning the lable "RoP" vs. RoX (where X stands for what "state" your in when your not living) won't offend anyone, esp the misunderstood "Freedom Fighters" in Iraq, etc.  Can we all have a group hug now?  

I introduce todays sad evidence that once again, Political Correctness will (and is) destroying our country.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 12:20:17 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good enough reason for eradication if you ask me.

Eradication of whom?  You need a subject in that sentence.

Jim
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 1:28:59 PM EDT
[#23]
I wonder if it’ll ever occur to anybody here that maybe Al Queda and Islam aren’t necessarily the same?  
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 1:31:20 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I wonder if it’ll ever occur to anybody here that maybe Al Queda and Islam aren’t necessarily the same?  

Would there be an Al Queda without Islam?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 1:32:35 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

You would know it had if you had looked at the whole thread...
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 1:36:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Dick Cheney is behind all this, quietly pulling the strings.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 1:57:20 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Dick Cheney is behind all this, quietly pulling the strings.

Wrong!
He's running the hurricane machine, Karl Rove is behind the violence in Iraq - DUH!
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:08:20 PM EDT
[#28]
its ok, they are doing it for the children...
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:24:37 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

their definition of winning or losing this conflict does not apply that statement. the fact that they hold no regard for human life allows them to be effective against us(and our political correctness). it is how they can compete and be such a significant obstacle. if we were to remove the fears that bind us this could be finished in short order. IMHO
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top