Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/25/2003 10:10:04 PM EDT
At the VA today and walked into the main lobby to see a tribute to Korean war veterans. I stopped and looked along side some of the vets that served in that terrible war. Stepping away with a sense of awe at the brave men and women of that era I walked up to the next exhibit and stopped dead in my tracks. A full blown tribute to gays and lesbians. There was a great big rainbow flag and pictures of some fruity looking service people under it. I had to pause and remind myself where I was...the nations capital...(check)....the veterans hospital....(check)....a government sponsored facility for military personell with a don't ask don't tell policy...(check)....I am still confused. Someone please help me out. The world is indeed a strange and mysterious place.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 10:30:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, faggots get all sort of neat monuments, but walk down the street with a rifle slung over your back and fellow ARFCOM members try to pee all over you...
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 4:55:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 4:59:10 AM EDT
[#3]
That really sucks...but it figgers...DC liberals all over the damn place.
[puke]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 5:02:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 5:15:46 AM EDT
[#5]
i was in shock when i read your post, Doc! unfuckingbelievable.

Quoted:
Yep, faggots get all sort of neat monuments, but walk down the street with a rifle slung over your back and fellow ARFCOM members try to pee all over you...
View Quote

[b][red]sonofabitch, kid! you aren't over this yet? no one is stopping you!! quit your fucking bitching and sling that rifle on your shoulder and walk down your street already!  what? you still here reading this? [/red][/b]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 5:30:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
i was in shock when i read your post, Doc! unfuckingbelievable.

Quoted:
View Quote

[b][red]sonofabitch, kid! you aren't over this yet? no one is stopping you!! quit your fucking bitching and sling that rifle on your shoulder and walk down your street already!  what? you still here reading this? [/red][/b]
View Quote

I already did, and, that doesn't change the fact that "fellow ARFCOM members try to pee all over you."
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 5:32:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Washington DC (and nearby suburbs) is becoming the east cost San Francisco.

I still need to formally submit a proposal to the Virginia State Legislature to begin fortifications along the Potomac river.

I think large concrete ramparts with 203mm howitzers would be a good start.

[img]www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m110a2-field.jpg[/img]

--LS
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 5:33:56 AM EDT
[#8]
It's when I read stories like this that I wish the South had won the fucking war......
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 5:44:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It's when I read stories like this that I wish the South had won the fucking war......
View Quote

Heh...if my eyes are open I wish the south had won...

Scott
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 5:45:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Totally absurd to degrade the men and women who served and the memory of those who didn't come home with a tribute to a bunch of queers.

How much queer bashing can we get in before the lock?
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 5:50:02 AM EDT
[#11]
ibtl
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 5:54:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Homos suck.....literally.

IBTL
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 6:04:25 AM EDT
[#13]
I always it was enough of a disgrace to have to see that portrait of the 1st Rapist every time I walked through the VAs front door...
I remember what the DIs at Ft Campbell instructed us to do with any sodomites found in our barracks back in 67....(and we were liberals compared to our folks)
Cant imagine what the Korean era vets woulda done ...hehehehehe
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 6:44:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Why would such a tribute be allowed? I really don't get it. How can they take a group of people, & make a tribute to them based on their sexual misconduct? Why not a tribute next to it of every group that can be thought of? A tribute to left handed personal, a tribute to people with a southern accent, ect, ect, ect.[rolleyes] Freaking liberals. I'd like to see how they would react if there was a tribute to everyone who was straight.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 6:49:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 6:57:12 AM EDT
[#16]
IBTL
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 7:24:25 AM EDT
[#17]
This is obviously a lie!! Everyone knows, our President, George Bush, would NEVER allow this, after all, we know the repubs have taken over govt, and they would never allow it either!!
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 7:44:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Thanks to the ACLU everybody has rights except for heterosexual, white, male, taxpayers who own a gun.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 9:04:09 AM EDT
[#19]
But aren't the Klan hetero, gun owners, and white? Oh they don't pay taxes to ZOG, sorry, nevermind. ACLU defends them too. I ain't got too much of problem with queers, but they sure as hell don't deserve a friggin memorial at the VA or any where else for that matter.
"Don't athk, don't tell, but you will thelebrate MY diverthity damn you!!!"
"Smelly little orthodoxies."--George Orwell
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 6:38:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Homos suck.....literally.

IBTL
View Quote

He did say it was "a full blown tribute".
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 7:07:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Totally absurd to degrade the men and women who served and the memory of those who didn't come home with a tribute to a bunch of queers.

How much queer bashing can we get in before the lock?
View Quote

QUEER FAGGOTS AND HOMOS! Want to kill them all... [headbang] IBTL
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 1:28:17 PM EDT
[#22]
What's with all the faggot threads lately?

I think that there's too many people here from DU, and the scary part is, the mods acctually seem to enjoy it...

Oh, and [b]I.B.T.L.![/b] [bounce]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 2:28:20 PM EDT
[#23]
IBTL
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 3:37:11 PM EDT
[#24]
I've got nothing against gays, but they don't deserve a monument next to a Korean War memorial. The two simply don't compare, and comparing the struggle that gays go through to the struggle of our servicemen in korea cheapens their sacrafice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top