Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2015 8:30:08 PM EDT
The Chicago media has their head buried so deep in the sand they can no longer breathe or thing clearly.  

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-boy-16-charged-with-trying-to-kill-cop-in-uptown-20150629-story.html
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 8:32:25 PM EDT
[#1]
That is probably racist.  
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 8:34:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That is probably racist.  
View Quote

+100 internets if you complain to the paper about "boy" being racist and have them edit or take down the article.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 8:39:38 PM EDT
[#3]
From the article: "No one was injured." If I were a CPD Lieutenant, I'd want a ten page written explanation for that omission.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 8:42:01 PM EDT
[#4]
"Fired his gun"  and " possession of a firearm with defaced serial numbers"   It makes it sound like he had purchased it legally and just scratched off the serial numbers..... Just ignore the fact it was stolen and in possession of a prohibited person..
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:16:51 PM EDT
[#5]
You call him a "boy" again and Al Sharpton will hold a march
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:17:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
From the article: "No one was injured." If I were a CPD Lieutenant, I'd want a ten page written explanation for that omission.
View Quote

When i was a young man if you shot at a cop all bets are off.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:34:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Chicago...go figure
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:45:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Chicago...go figure
View Quote

So sick of the narrative. This mother fucker should be hung. Boy or not.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top